Dion Jordan?

hawker232

Reaction score
We all know Pete's number one priority this offseason is an elite pass rusher. Could Dion Jordan be that guy, IF he fell to us in the draft? I know we have a lot of Oregon fans on here... What do you guys think?

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I don't think Jordan has even explosiveness for the NFL. I don't think there is anyone to trade up for in this years draft.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think Jordan would make a good Leo or a good outside linebacker. However the worry I have with him is that he always seems to be banged up (is having surgery on a torn labrum between now and the draft). I'm not sure i'd take him in the first round because of the injury scare.

Of the available Ducks this year i think the best pro will be Kiko Alonso. I expect him to be in the Pro Bowl by the time he's done with his rookie contract.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
I don't like any person in the D for the Duck to become a NFL all pro. Just cuz it's the ducks the last good duck d player was nata.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Blazenhawks":2ixnk6jv said:
I don't like any person in the D for the Duck to become a NFL all pro. Just cuz it's the ducks the last good duck d player was nata.

I dont see any Wisconsin QB's on the all pro team. Not sure why we drafted Russell Wilson.

Jarius Byrd, 2nd team All Pro safety this year sure sucks.

And just for the record I didnt predict Alonso would be all pro, i predicted he'd be a pro bowler, big difference.

Blazenhawks

Reaction score
Sorry I forgot about Byrd being on the bills and all. But remember Mathews people thought the same about him. I just don't like Players on the D side.

OP
OP
hawker232

hawker232

Reaction score
I see John Boyett as a steal in the draft. Obviously not for us, but I think he will do well in the NFL.

sturg78

Reaction score
Boyette has another year I believe due to his injury. Nfl can't have him, he needs a ring... Trophy... Shirt or whatever players get for winning bcs

JSeahawks

Reaction score
sturg78":f8xtxufe said:
Boyette has another year I believe due to his injury. Nfl can't have him, he needs a ring... Trophy... Shirt or whatever players get for winning bcs

He was eligible to apply for a medical redshirt and a sixth year (he already redshirted once) but I dont believe he ever filled out the paper work. I'm 99% sure he'll be in this years draft.

Sea12Hawks

Reaction score
Love Dion Jordan as a replacement for Hill. Long and powerful, good in coverage, and he can rush the passer. He would be a steal if he fell to the 25th pick though. But he is currently my number one in terms of players I think they should get if available at 25. Just my opinion

CPHawk

Reaction score
Blazenhawks":2laj5wo1 said:
Sorry I forgot about Byrd being on the bills and all. But remember Mathews people thought the same about him. I just don't like Players on the D side.

Umm really? Most UO fans didn't think he would be all that good in the NFL, to small and slow. He's been exactly what I thought he would be to this point, a backup.

Also it's Ngata, the top DL in the NFL.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
JSeahawks, glad i'm not the only one who loves Kiko Alonso, if he gets in the right scheme, I could definitely see him turning into a very good player.

I don't know that Jordan has the durability, explosiveness or strength to solve our issues in the pass rush, but I'll do some research and I hope to be swayed.

Latest posts