Does anyone know what rounds/draft pics seattle has 2013?

themunn

Reaction score
7 + pick for Barrett Ruud, pick for Aaron Curry and pick for Tarvaris Jackson?

kearly

Reaction score
We started with 7 picks.

We are for sure getting two more: one from the Curry trade and one from the T-Jack trade.

After that it's tricky. We might gain a pick from the Barrett Ruud deal, but we might lose one from the Winslow deal. So depending on how those work out, Seattle might have 8, 9, or 10 picks. It's a good sign that Pete says 10 picks, I'd trust him to get that right.

RobBaker7714409":2h73b9hx said:
Plus I'd expect one Comp pick.

That seems unlikely. Seattle was pretty active in free agency last year. We once missed out completely on comp picks thanks to Ben Hamilton. Unfortunately, it doesn't take much to ruin our comp pick chances.

GCrow

Reaction score
What about a possible pick for John Carlson, or would that have been given out last year? I have no clue how those comp picks work but he did sign a 5/25 deal and we didn't do much outside of our own guys.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I think the Matt Flynn deal nullifies the Carlson comp pick.

chihawk

Reaction score
TheHawkster":2k0uu7c1 said:
Conditional 4th or 5th for Curry from Raiders.
7th rd pick for Kellen Winslow.

Anyone know if the Curry pick is 4th of 5th round? Getting JR Sweezy (last year) and Raiders high 4rd round pick for him would be great....considering Raiders ended up cutting him.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
TheHawkster":6cxx830u said:
Conditional 4th or 5th for Curry from Raiders.
7th rd pick for Kellen Winslow.

We get nothing for Winslow, as he was released. We owe nothing for him either, since it was an unsatisfied conditional trade.

Latest posts