Zach Ertz

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
What do you people know about him? heard he was going pro and wondering if you guys think he's a viable round 1 choice (or could he even drop to round 2)? I think TE is one of our biggest needs. Realistically we get a big athletic freak of a TE like Gronk to replace Mccoy and eventually Miller. Could Ertz be that guy?

zayden185

Reaction score
Gonna have to negate the LB speed in SF

As well as have red zone fade guy. 6-6 and jump out of the gym

Red Beard

Reaction score
I'd rather use a pick a couple rounds later on Gavin Escobar. If we can wheel-n-deal, I wouldn't be opposed to Jordan Reed either, depending on if he's available in the 3rd or 4th. Doubt he's there though. This draft class seems to be confusing me a bit more than usual on where certain players will fall.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Red Beard":w31obcrq said:
I'd rather use a pick a couple rounds later on Gavin Escobar. If we can wheel-n-deal, I wouldn't be opposed to Jordan Reed either, depending on if he's available in the 3rd or 4th. Doubt he's there though. This draft class seems to be confusing me a bit more than usual on where certain players will fall.

Love that idea. And your avatar is creepy :)

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Look at how lethal the Patriots offense is with two big time tight ends. I'd be all for Ertz if he's the BPA at 25. Kid has a Gronk like size and skillset.

Cirmman

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":2nryn5x2 said:
Look at how lethal the Patriots offense is with two big time tight ends. I'd be all for Ertz if he's the BPA at 25. Kid has a Gronk like size and skillset.
Agree.

Two killers TE for the next season, Zach Ertz And Zach MIller.

Kamcussion

Reaction score
Especially how Wilson was using the TE's late in the year.. Would be incredibly smart to grab someone else.