Updated mock draft + a few thoughts

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Updated mock draft + a few thoughts
Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm
  • CurryStopstheRuns wrote:I think that you meant Justin Smith.

No, I'm pretty sure he meant Emmit or Steve.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm
  • If Seattle goes TE I'd like them to look at Dion Sims in the later rounds as he seems to be more of physical specimen, all around TE (6'5, 285) and had limited production due to bad QB play.

Hard to say, if Pete is looking for speed/catching and not huge blocking outlet type, if Bevell stays or goes after a head coaching position that might change priorities also.

Any thoughts on Sims Rob?
    NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!
    12th_Bob
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm
  • This mock has us taking Terrence Williams WR from Baylor in the first.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php

I really doubt we take a WR in the first, though if all the good Dline guys are gone and no good TE is there, then WR may be the pick.
    "Are we rockin' and rollin' or what?!''

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com
    MLOhawks
    NET Veteran

Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:A small note on Dion Jordan who i noticed you said needs to get healthy for the combine:

@TonyPauline

Can now confirm Dion Jordan/OLB-DE/Oregon will have surgery to repair a torn labrum..

Hurt it back in the Colorado game so he played the last 5 games with it. Not sure of the recovery time on this surgery? Hopefully he'll be ready for the combine.

Only need labrum for bench in the combine for the most part...he has that Alcon smith thing so he'll be fine. Labrum a pain in the ass but not something as mentioned before, that will stop him from playing

Just annoying
    zayden185
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information