Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Updated mock draft + a few thoughts
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm 
* Report Button *

CurryStopstheRuns wrote:
I think that you meant Justin Smith.

No, I'm pretty sure he meant Emmit or Steve.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:32 pm 
NET Veteran

If Seattle goes TE I'd like them to look at Dion Sims in the later rounds as he seems to be more of physical specimen, all around TE (6'5, 285) and had limited production due to bad QB play.

Hard to say, if Pete is looking for speed/catching and not huge blocking outlet type, if Bevell stays or goes after a head coaching position that might change priorities also.

Any thoughts on Sims Rob?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 2:52 pm 
NET Veteran

This mock has us taking Terrence Williams WR from Baylor in the first.

http://walterfootball.com/draft2013_1.php

I really doubt we take a WR in the first, though if all the good Dline guys are gone and no good TE is there, then WR may be the pick.

-- Seattle coach Pete Carroll, celebrating with his coaches after the Seahawks pulled off a trade with the Jets, netting running back Leon Washington on Saturday, via Seahawks.com

Post Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 6:36 pm 
NET Veteran

JSeahawks wrote:
A small note on Dion Jordan who i noticed you said needs to get healthy for the combine:

Quote:
@TonyPauline

Can now confirm Dion Jordan/OLB-DE/Oregon will have surgery to repair a torn labrum..

Hurt it back in the Colorado game so he played the last 5 games with it. Not sure of the recovery time on this surgery? Hopefully he'll be ready for the combine.

Only need labrum for bench in the combine for the most part...he has that Alcon smith thing so he'll be fine. Labrum a pain in the ass but not something as mentioned before, that will stop him from playing

Just annoying

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]