Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Chip Kelly staying at Oregon.
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:40 am 
NET Veteran

It really isn't good fault the media turned this into a circus. He said it would be silly not to listen to teams so he listened. Nothing sounded better then the gig he had so he went home. Nothing to see here, despite what the media wants to make it

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:19 am 
NET Veteran

DonovanJM wrote:
When did he agree to sign on with the Browns? All I saw was that he was close and that they were going to have a second meeting. Does a second meeting mean that he agreed?

When you get the lawyers in for the second meeting, it's to go over the contract. You don't sift through a contract until you've at least verbally committed to the gig.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 7:57 am 
NET Veteran

He never met with the browns a second time.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:23 am 
NET Veteran

CPHawk wrote:

No he didn't. He was scheduled to meet them for a second time. And in that second meeting, they were scheduled to draw up the contract. Which is why the lawyers were called in. And while they were waiting, he was having a marathon session with the Eagles instead.

Hey - you guys kept your coach. I'm pleased for you. I'm not trying to piss on your chips here. But the guy accepted the gig in Tampa Bay and then changed his mind. He was very close to signing a contract with the Browns, then changed his mind. He spent all weekend with Philly, and then changed his mind about the NFL completely. This is not how Pete Carroll approached things at USC. Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:24 am 
* NET Philistine *

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
CPHawk wrote:

No he didn't. He was scheduled to meet them for a second time. And in that second meeting, they were scheduled to draw up the contract. Which is why the lawyers were called in. And while they were waiting, he was having a marathon session with the Eagles instead.

Hey - you guys kept your coach. I'm pleased for you. I'm not trying to piss on your chips here. But the guy accepted the gig in Tampa Bay and then changed his mind. He was very close to signing a contract with the Browns, then changed his mind. He spent all weekend with Philly, and then changed his mind about the NFL completely. This is not how Pete Carroll approached things at USC. Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

As a Ducks fan, I wholeheartedly agree. It's irritating to have the specter over us every year, and considering the kinds of kids Kelly is recruiting, they deserve better, too. They deserve stability.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:04 am 
NET Rookie

theENGLISHseahawk wrote:
Personally, I think Kelly just needs to shit or get off the toilet. Go to the NFL or sign a 10-year deal or something at Oregon. End the madness already.

I too agree with this. It is very frustrating worrying every year if he is going to stay or not. He needs to make up his mind and quit holding Oregon hostage.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:09 am 
* Capt'n Dom *
* Capt'n Dom *

This is just ljr the Brett Farve crap.

Make a decision and stick by it.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:31 pm 
NET Veteran

Tech Worlds wrote:
This is just ljr the Brett Farve crap.

Make a decision and stick by it.

I don't think he took any pics of his cock and sent them to anyone.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:44 pm 
NET Practice Squad

Been dealing with the same situation here in Idaho with Boise State and Peterson , only he's never actually visited any teams , he says he's got it to good to ever leave , but someday he'll have to try the pros I'm sure .

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]