Thomas Tyner mini documentary.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Most of you probably won't care about this, but maybe some will want to watch it. He's the next great Oregon running back, hopefully the best we've ever had. Claims to run a 4.28 40, although I have a hard time believing that number he is incredibly fast. The scouting recruiting guru's compare him to Adrian Peterson and Eric Dickerson. Hopefully he can stay humble.

[youtube]VDcPsfrpCqc[/youtube]

And all the runs from his 650 yard, 10 TD night.

[youtube]LVPERyFq2R8[/youtube]

DanejaHawk

Reaction score
Man I'm so stoked on this kid! I just moved back to Seattle, but I caught a small handful of his home games at Aloha while I was living in Beaverton. Dude is scary good. I don't really think he quite runs a 4.28 40, but he is very fast and shifty, has solid vision, gets around the edge with the quickness, and he also gives as good as he gets when it comes time for a collision. Throwing Tyner in the mix at RB Oregon is a serious embarrassment of riches for Oregon, and he definitely has the potential to be the best we've ever had.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
With Chip leaving and the impending sanctions, he'll de-commit. ;)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Hawkfan77":38fjfson said:
With Chip leaving and the impending sanctions, he'll de-commit. ;)

Nah, that might be true with a few commits but not Tyner. He already said yesterday that it wont effect him.

CPHawk

Reaction score
The PacNW has arguably the best HS QB and HS RB in the country this year. Wonder if that has ever happened? Would love to see him take over for beast mode in 3-4 years.

kearly

Reaction score
Wow is all I can say. And for once Oregon keeps a super stud from Oregon that didn't escape to some place like I dunno, Nebraska. Gotta feel good about that, especially since we Huskies fans just watched the next Matt Kalil last year and the next Peyton Manning this year escape our borders.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Just for fun, here's the other RB we're bringing in this class. Although Dontre will probably play more of the De'Anthony Thomas tazer position.

[youtube]JEDptYy8ee8[/youtube]

DonovanJM

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3plnelp7 said:
Just for fun, here's the other RB we're bringing in this class. Although Dontre will probably play more of the De'Anthony Thomas tazer position.

[youtube]JEDptYy8ee8[/youtube]

UMMM that's De'Anthony's Kickoff run for a TD.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DonovanJM":1hhx5qxn said:
Did you change it while I was posting cause that was DAT td when I looked originally

Yea, you were quick on the trigger! It was only up about 10 seconds before i realized my error and changed it.

DonovanJM

Reaction score
Do you know who the Oregon WR recruit was in the UA game this past weekend? He fumbled a punt early in the game then had a long one towards the end.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
DonovanJM":154j2ini said:
Do you know who the Oregon WR recruit was in the UA game this past weekend? He fumbled a punt early in the game then had a long one towards the end.

I didnt watch any of the high school all star games but i know Dontre was playing in one and Darren Carrington (who's the true WR) was playing in another. Both could have been returning punts. Here's some of Carrington. The first catch is sick.

[youtube]NkfNwR3V2l4[/youtube]

DonovanJM

Reaction score
It must have been Dontre since Carrington played in the Semper Fi game. He looked good on his returns. Other then that one muff,