Go Florida state!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Send Northern Illinois back to the little league that they came from.

Florida State has always been my 2nd team back to the days of Charlie Ward and Warrick Dunn.

Keep an eye on d'linemen Bjorn Werner who could be a potential seahawk in my opinion.

I've also heard NIU's QB Lynch is a bit like Russell Wilson. Maybe possible late round pick and back up?

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
N. Illinois isn't backing down. Just forced a fumble which should have been a momentum building play for FSU

Storts

Reaction score
I think Lynch could be a very good late round pick, gives us options with Flynn too

No way we can get Werner either, he will be long gone before we are on the clock

ivotuk

Reaction score
They are talking up the Seminole right tackle Watson, #71. "Best athlete on the team."

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
ivotuk":2b7o05yv said:
They are talking up the Seminole right tackle Watson, #71. "Best athlete on the team."

I dont know this but I would bet that he returns for his senior season. He was a junior college guy and even though he's a junior this is his first year at this level. I know when Oregon was recruiting him that he was talking about having 2 more years at the highest level.

He's from Great Britain and never played football until after he graduated high school and came to America.

Storts

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3em721g6 said:
ivotuk":3em721g6 said:

I dont know this but I would bet that he returns for his senior season. He was a junior college guy and even though he's a junior this is his first year at this level. I know when Oregon was recruiting him that he was talking about having 2 more years at the highest level.

He's from Great Britain and never played football until after he graduated high school and came to America.

Definitely agree with you, came over playing basketball didn't he and still got a lotto learn. Looks like he is naturally gifted though. Would be nice having another Brit in the NFL

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Storts":3awhacd4 said:
JSeahawks":3awhacd4 said:
ivotuk":3awhacd4 said:

Definitely agree with you, came over playing basketball didn't he and still got a lotto learn. Looks like he is naturally gifted though. Would be nice having another Brit in the NFL

Yes sir. From his Florida State bio:

signed a Division I basketball scholarship with Marist College in Poughkeepsie, N.Y. and after a redshirt freshman season (2009-10), emerged as a team captain playing forward and center for the Red Foxes...averaged 4.7 points and 3.3 rebounds in 29 games with 13 starts in his only season (2010-11) at Marist

pehawk

Reaction score
Jseahawks just loves PRO football: Oregon, SEC, any Florida school.

My friend texted and said "look, its Davis vs Goliath". Just got, but I'd assume I can see a lot of "white hustling types" on NIU.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":ptr8pkkm said:
Jseahawks just loves PRO football: Oregon, SECOND, any Florida school.

The Ducks made a video of all their New Years resolutions. Josh Huff, WR, said his resolution was to put all his money into the stock market next year. Made me hope the NCAA wasnt looking.

pehawk

Reaction score
I remember the Husky radio crew pondering on how every USC athlete could afford to drive Escalades, Lexus SUV's, etc. Oregon's "violation" is simply being on the west coast. The NCAA swats down the Pac-12 dynasty every decade. Udub, USC and it looks like the Ducks turn.

Southeastern Conference Teams for SURE have as much, probably more. Hell, Cam's Auburn team was paid...it was on ESPN!

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Go Huskies! Admit it, JS, that's why you're really rooting for FSU isn't it? You can't bring yourself to say Go Huskies. :)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Haha. I didnt even know they were the Huskies until you just mentioned it.

The Huskies will help the Ducks in the Fiesta bowl though, kicking ass against teams wearing purple is just second nature.

Latest posts