Jadeveon Clowney

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Jadeveon Clowney
Tue Jan 01, 2013 10:55 pm
  • pehawk wrote:
    Jazzhawk wrote:Because of one play? Is he eligible?

Husband must not allow you to watch football much?

:192214:

He will be the #1 overall pick in 2014
    SUPERBOWL!!
    Hawkfan77
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 7:52 am
  • You guys, don't you see it? The writing's on the wall.

Watch the mean pose that Clowney strikes after ruining that poor kid's life for good. Remind you of anyone?

That's right, Chris Clemons! And I've seen Bruce Irvin do that one as well. It's set in stone guys, he's gonna be a Hawk. We're gonna be so damned good that dudes are going to refuse to play professional football unless they play for the Seahawks.

Maybe not, but this kid's going to be a monster for a LONNNNNG time. #1 pick in the making. What a bright future.
    Talkin Seahawks All Day, All Night @ my blog Seafense! http://seafense.blogspot.com/
    NYCoug
    NET Veteran

Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 am
  • Sadly, with our draft position the next few years, the only way we get him is if we trade with some really bad team and wind up with a high draft pick, or he does something stupid and drops due to 'personal' issues. But hey, who knows?
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Thu Jan 03, 2013 9:41 am
  • Bridgewater will be the #1 overall pick next year. But this is the reason I want to make some trades with a low rung team trying to swap 1st for the future.

The biggest question is, "Is Clowney worth an RGIII type trade?" I'd give 2 firsts for the privilege of drafting that young man.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Fri Aug 22, 2014 6:01 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information