Ryan Nasib QB Syracuse

pehawk

Reaction score
I'm with kearly, Flynn goes elsewhere, so its likely Hawks nab a mid round QB to back-up Wilson.

I've watched nothing other than what ESPN has spewed on the kid.
Nasib looks to have some good tools, stats and athleticism. He's currently projected to be a 3rd or 4th round pick.

Ill be watching.

Donk70

Reaction score
The "good" teams seem to grab QBs, develop them' the deal them away for draft picks. I'd like to see us become a "good" team.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
I've been a little critical of Ryan in the past, but he has grown this year. Much more accurate than his comp % indicates - lots of drops. I remember several at the Dome last year against UConn, ended up costing us the game. Very heady QB, and worthy of consideration on day 3.

I'm watching Tavon Austin as a potential heir to Leon.

kearly

Reaction score
I haven't watched him much this year. I wanted to scout him last year but there wasn't enough available video for it. When I did watch him though I didn't feel like I wasn't missing out on much. Seemed like a UDFA level player. But maybe he's improved this year. I'll have to check it out.

sc85sis

Reaction score
Based on what I've seen in two games versus USC, he has some tools. He has a tendency to rifle a fastball all the time and needs to work on developing touch on his passes. I have no idea how well he goes through progressions, etc.