Margus Hunt

kearly

Reaction score
Consider me intrigued. But not for the reasons you might think.

Watch these videos of him and tell me he doesn't look like a natural born offensive tackle for Tom Cable's system.

[youtube]qGBBKibXTrs[/youtube]

[youtube]DXIV8LYURsc[/youtube]

He plays a DE/DT hybrid, but his long arms, raw power and ability to mirror all look the part of an elite offensive tackle. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying him out at DL, but I think his future could be very bright at offensive tackle. He does need to bulk up a lot to play OL, but remember that Cable loves ultra tall types with low body weight. He doesn't need to hit 325, 300 could be enough with his athleticism.

Does Tom Cable use twitter? (edit: there was a (fake?) Tom Cable twitter feed from his Raider days. Too funny to be real probably).

OP
OP
K

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
kearly":vezd29iu said:
Consider me intrigued. But not for the reasons you might think.

Watch these videos of him and tell me he doesn't look like a natural born offensive tackle for Tom Cable's system.

[youtube]qGBBKibXTrs[/youtube]

[youtube]DXIV8LYURsc[/youtube]

He plays a DE/DT hybrid, but his long arms, raw power and ability to mirror all look the part of an elite offensive tackle. Honestly I wouldn't mind trying him out at DL, but I think his future could be very bright at offensive tackle. He does need to bulk up a lot to play OL, but remember that Cable loves ultra tall types with low body weight. He doesn't need to hit 325, 300 could be enough with his athleticism.

Does Tom Cable use twitter? (edit: there was a (fake?) Tom Cable twitter feed from his Raider days. Too funny to be real probably).

Awesome videos Kearly thanks.

OP
OP
K

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Still would like him or Ansah to play the LEO in our Defense. Either one would be a bigger more athletic Clemons. I really like Magnus's effort in the Pitt film and he looks a lot more polished and better in that game than the A&M game.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Hmm, call me underwhelmed. What I saw was a guy that seemed slow off the line, slow to recognize the play, was easily contained by the Offensive player, was unable to shed blocks and tried to arm tackle a lot.

OP
OP
K

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
Yeah i wasn't to impressed either. Didn't see much explosion from him at all.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I can't put my finger on it, but there just seems to be something that is off with him. Maybe it's the lack of experience.