Really tough to say not likely but who knows.

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    pehawk wrote:
    Scottemojo wrote:I see a theme developing in the draft forum. Anything the Niners are really good at is where we suddenly have big needs. O-line, D-line. I am glad our management has a little different plan of attack.

There's a few other themes.

Admit it, you are just happy I am wrong about something. For once.

I woke up my daughter early to tell her. "I'm right, scottmojo's wrong sweetie, I did it!" Then I sang the Dora song "I did it, yeah, yeah, I did it". Now I know how the other side lives, and the other side is DTexhawk.

Including Vernon Davis and FA's, dont the niners have 4 1st rounders across the line? That's a great thing to have, but IMO, it's a product of years of horrific coaching across that line. Instead of coaching up the talent they had, they just kept drafting, signing, clutivating 1st rounders, believing personnel was the issue. Thats my view of it.

Not dissing Harbaugh, but man did he walk into a loaded situation. Maybe he'll leave for the Cleveland job next year?
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• I was wrong about everything today. I got the coffee wrong, burnt the eggs, had the shower water too hot, let the dogs get muddy feet, and let a wet fart. If DTex were at my house telling me everything I did wrong, I'd have to smack a ho.

Harbaugh is a damn good coach, he gets max effort out of his guys, and the players they have brought in since he got there have been damn good too. I hate that weird bastard, but he's good. Loaded situation? Yeah. But that isn't his fault. He puts his players in good situations, and doesn't ask them to do what they don't do best. Harbs isn't going anywhere. I want Jim in San Fran, if Pete can get past that roadblock, then the SB will be no sweat.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• I was implying whomever takes that Clevland job can also; just add coaching and presto...10 wins.

I too admire what he's done with the great personnel.
    pehawk
    * Report Button *

• pehawk wrote:I was implying whomever takes that Clevland job can also; just add coaching and presto...10 wins.

I too admire what he's done with the great personnel.

I was about to type, Yeah, but Cleveland doesn't have a QB...oh.
    and Cleveland doesn't have any good receivers...oh.

I'd say the quality of the secondary might be better in Cleveland, the linebackers are a bit worse, but overall, a pretty good comparison.
    Even with Marshawn, I covet Trent Richardson.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Scottemojo wrote:I see a theme developing in the draft forum. Anything the Niners are really good at is where we suddenly have big needs. O-line, D-line. I am glad our management has a little different plan of attack.

Or maybe it's seeing Breno get dump trucked into Russell, or Jay Cutler having enough time for tea in the pocket. Everybody was abusing that line, and they had guys out and we still couldn't get pressure. That's the theme I see.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 10:01 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information