The great thing about this draft

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
From what I'm reading so far, there is very good depth at the three positions of the Seahawks' greatest need - wide receiver, linebacker, and defensive tackle. Feels harder to go wrong this year than other years.

Of course, Pete and John will hate being shoehorned into more obvious picks, and so will probably take a running back or something.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Just a stupid observation for me, why does it seem like every year we say "man the D-Line class is deep this year"??

kearly

Reaction score
Normally I don't even start looking at the draft for another month or so. I started a little early this year. Yet already I've already spotted more "gems" in this draft than I remember finding in years past. That said, one of those gems last year was Doug Martin, and he went from 4th round to 1st round during the process. So did Bruce Irvin. Should be interesting to see where some of these guys end up, but even at #21-#32, I'm feeling pretty good that Seattle will have a shot at a player I think could be a great pick. Hopkins, Ertz, Werner, Ogletree, Mosely, Coleman- I wouldn't mind getting any of those guys, and I find it likely that Seattle will have a shot for at least one of them. Round two has some nice options as well (Keenan Allen is much more talented than his draft stock indicates and he strikes me as a great fit for Carroll's offense).