Jesse Williams, DT, Alabama

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Dane Brugler at CBS Sports has Seattle taking this guy in his latest mock draft. Considering how shoddy the run defense has been the last several weeks, it might be a good pick. What can our local draftniks tell me about him?

SEC FAN

Reaction score
He's a Red Bryant type. He may get better in the interior but he's not a stand out. A run stuffer, good strength/power. He kind of reminds me of an Isaac Sapaoga from the Niners. Still learning and could be a nose guard but could fit Red Bryants elephant end role.

I think the Seahawks need to focus on getting a right tackle or wide reciever to help RW3. The defense seems good enough already. Focus on offense.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I dont know much about this player but I agree with SEC, i'd rather go WR, TE or even O'line. If we do go d'line i'd want it to be a pass rushing DT or DE, not another run stopper.

SEC FAN

Reaction score
Let me just add that he's not an obvious nose guard like Vince Wolfork was coming out of Miami. You could tell what Wolfork was when he was drafted. And if I remember right Wolfork was drafted late first. This guy isn't that. He's somewhere in between. Not dominant in the middle and has zero pass rush. I just don't see it. I hope that helps.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
SEC FAN":aauawbrt said:
Let me just add that he's not an obvious nose guard like Vince Wolfork was coming out of Miami. You could tell what Wolfork was when he was drafted. And if I remember right Wolfork was drafted late first. This guy isn't that. He's somewhere in between. Not dominant in the middle and has zero pass rush. I just don't see it. I hope that helps.
I want more stuff like this. Thanks.

Latest posts