Congrats to Notre Dame

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Congrats to Notre Dame
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:35 pm
  • What a resilient team.. Truely an american icon and fantasic story..

Manti Te'o a mormon goes to a catholic school and become a inspiration to all irish fans..What a team leader!.. wow what a great season for Notre Dame..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Re: Congrats to Notre Dame
Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:37 pm
  • I do love Te'o and think he's a great story. But I think Notre Dame is a very average team that should have 2 or 3 losses. Either SEC team is going to destroy them in quite possibly a shutout, imo.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm
  • haha that's why they play the game.. I wish oregon could have won out to play Notre dame.. The cream rises to the top...

Shoulda coulda woulda....

lol
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:41 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:haha that's why they play the game.. I wish oregon could have won out to play Notre dame.. The cream rises to the top...

Shoulda coulda woulda....

lol

Yea, but if youre a Notre Dame fan you have to admit the referee's directly handed them that Pittsburgh game with a horrible pass interference call that directly changed the game from a loss to a win. And Stanford should have had a touchdown to prolong that game if not for the refs screwing it up.

I'm not trying to sound like a bitter Oregon fan because all we had to do was beat Stanford and we'd be in, so we've got nobody to blame but ourselves. I just dont think ND is that good.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:46 pm
  • Notre Dame is not nearly as good as their record and we all have to watch an embarrassing National Championship game now.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:53 pm
  • How could a team that is no good go unbeaten? wow crazy no respect.. but who cares.. The haters will always hate..

Not nealry as good??. Old Chuck Knox would disagree.. Your are what you are dammit!!!
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:57 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:How could a team that is no good go unbeaten?!!!

Getting 2 games handed to you by the officials and avoiding Matt Barkley helps. Respect for Notre Dame for going undefeated. And their defense is really good. But thats about it.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 8:59 pm
  • lol handed? If that team wanted to beat Notre dame do it before the last 2 mins.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE....

Oregon is not national worthy.. sorry man.. Is it notre dames fault they BATTLED TO THE END .. like true champions???

Oh its the officals fault.. weak sauce.. i am sorry that is a lame excuse..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:01 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:lol handed? If that team wanted to beat Notre dame do it before the last 2 mins.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE....

Oregon is not national worthy.. sorry man.. Is it notre dames fault they BATTLED TO THE END .. like true champions???

Oh its the officals fault.. weak sauce.. i am sorry that is a lame excuse..

I'm not saying anything about Oregon. I agree with you. In my opinion if you cant win your conference you shouldnt play for the National Title, and Oregon is not in the conference championship.

Did you watch the Notre Dame vs Stanford and Pitt games? Thats where i'm calling out the officials, not in tonights game against USC.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:02 pm
  • of couse i did.. that is true RESILENCE.. You fight, battle to the end.. best team wins.. Stop blaming the refs...
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:09 pm
  • Notre Dame would lose to Baylor. I'm dead serious. They beat BYU by 3. Yes, they beat them, but BYU is so horribly godawful this year that I can't even believe it. And yes... I love Manti Te'o since I've followed him since he was a little kid, know tons of his relatives, and am so proud of how well he has done not just on the field, but in life after a pretty rough go of it for a while. I just think that Notre Dame can't play a team with a QB. If BYU had any other QB they've had for the last 20 years (just not Riley Nelson) they would have won that game easily... but that's why you play the games. Congrats to them for winning. I just think it's going to be the same as last time they went to a BCS game. They went and played Oregon State and got demolished. It was obvious five minutes into the game they had no business playing that game.

Just as I feel that even if BYU had gone undefeated this year they wouldn't deserve a BCS game. They are independents playing a really weird hand picked schedule that is totally beneficial to them obviously. They don't have the pressure of a conference. Yet Notre Dame has a seat at the BCS table and has since the beginning. I just don't quite get it. Congrats again to Manti. He's a stud and I'm proud of what he's done.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:19 pm
  • Their wins are legit. One can never attribute an entire game to one bad call. The game is 60 minutes long and they held out until the end to win each and every game.

Notre Dame is a damn good team that just needed a great coach for them to take them to the next level. Kellhy has had success everywhere he has gone.

I'm not a big college fan, I just watch for fun and to see what talen might make it to my Seahawks so I don't hold any real loyalties to any team. I was rooting for Notre Dame though just because they have a tougher time recruiting due to academic requirements which makes them an underdog.

But the Fighting Irish have some talent and a great coach. Thisis not a weak team like Auburn, this is a tough, resilient team that can come back from being down and win a game. Riddick is a phenom in my book and he will have success in the NFL. He makes me think of a cross between Percy Harvin and Golden Tate.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:29 pm
  • Again why are talking about BYU.. are they in the national title hunt?? NO hell NO.. again why read comments that start with BYU?

OMG... If you want my thoughts BYU is a joke.. but who cares what I think.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE... period
    Last edited by redeye81 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:30 pm
  • Notre Dame is deserves all the honor given to them.. Hey fools they won their games!!!

I dont give a shit about refs, score luck, bitching and moaning.. IT DOESNT MATTER..

You are what you are. PERIOD..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Again why are talking about BYU.. are they in the national title hunt?? NO hell NO.. again why read comments that start with BYU?

OMG...

You mad bro?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:32 pm
  • Sharkhawk, you forget about 05 and 06 when they went to BCS games and got thumped as well.

Good team, below average offense, great defense, easy and lucky schedule. Not a national title level team. Extremely well coached. If you don't think they are going to get trucked by whomever they are playing in the title game you need to take your golden domer glasses off and look at reality.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:33 pm
  • Tech Worlds.. Lol No.. difference is Notre Dame WON ... you mad bro??

I am happy celebrating Irish win!! what are you doing man??
    Last edited by redeye81 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:34 pm
  • Bama will smash that team with their clown coach.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm
  • Throwdown their is some LEGIT talk..

Bama is good. They will probably be favored.. That is LEGIT.. not some crap BYU talk..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:36 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Tech Worlds.. Lol No.. difference is Notre Dame WON ... you mad bro??

I am not mad at all. It's just you that seamed to get shitty with Shark because he mentioned BYU.

You seam like you are kinda freakin.

Me... I'm chillin'.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:37 pm
  • How long you been an ND fan redeye?
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:40 pm
  • A long time.. my grandmother's madian name is Crowley.. I am related to Jim Crowley.. If that means anything to you then you'll know.. I am irish catholic so i am baised. for sure not going to lie..

In summary i wanted to give congrats to Notre Dame tonight.. you know it's been 20 years.. So my bad.. They fought hard and those kids deserve it..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Again why are talking about BYU.. are they in the national title hunt?? NO hell NO.. again why read comments that start with BYU?

OMG... If you want my thoughts BYU is a joke.. but who cares what I think.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE... period

Because they played each other head to head. The game was even the entire way. I watched it. Did you? I watched every Notre Dame game this year. I also watched every BYU game this year. So I was making a direct comparison since they also played each other. People here are comparing Oregon and Notre Dame. They didn't play against each other. I was using BYU as a measuring stick since they did play Notre Dame head to head and I have watched all of both of their games, so I was trying to make a comparison. At the end of the day BYU is a very BAD team, as is Pitt. Notre Dame is playing for a national championship. That's why I brought them up.

What exactly does "you are what you are" mean? If you have a problem with me, then I am not exactly sure what I did to you. State it like a man. Don't beat around the bush and insinuate crap Redeye. You don't like me? Congrats. Block me. Don't sit here and talk crap about me though because I stated an opinion on a team and used a direct comparison on two teams that opposed each other a couple of weeks ago. Your attitude toward me for stating my opinion is entirely uncalled for and I don't think I should have to put up with it when I think I was making a very valid point. This is a message board where we share opinions. You however have chosen to go after me for no apparent reason. Sorry, but that's horseshit sir.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:50 pm
  • I'm not against feeling good, but you have to understand that this isn't a great team, it isn't even a great ND team, the last one of those was 93. I think what makes this so enjoyable is what also makes people not respect the fact that ND is ranked 1 in the country. This isn't a great team, this isnt a dominating team, they win on guts, coaching and toughness, not talent. That's endearing and I can respect that. But this isn't a great squad.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:52 pm
  • Shark Hawk, Tommy Reese played in that game.. different game different day.. end of story is Notre Dame is 11-0.. What is BYU and WHY DO YOU keep bring them up?.. I am sorry not wanting to offend but really??
    Last edited by redeye81 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:53 pm
  • Ok, Redeye... I see... you celebrate your team winning by acting like a d-bag to a Mormon? Is that WHAT I AM? Is that what makes you so ANGRY HULK?!! I said I watched every Notre Dame game. I can't say enough about Manti Te'o or his play. I think he's awesome. I said so. I also have many friends and relatives who are friends and relatives of his. I want to see him succeed. I'm proud of him and his whole team. I said so. I'm Scottish. Isn't that nifty? Congrats on being Irish and celebrating your win by just being an insufferable jerk.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:54 pm
  • SharkHawk wrote:
    redeye81 wrote:Again why are talking about BYU.. are they in the national title hunt?? NO hell NO.. again why read comments that start with BYU?

Because they played each other head to head. The game was even the entire way. I watched it. Did you? I watched every Notre Dame game this year. I also watched every BYU game this year. So I was making a direct comparison since they also played each other. People here are comparing Oregon and Notre Dame. They didn't play against each other. I was using BYU as a measuring stick since they did play Notre Dame head to head and I have watched all of both of their games, so I was trying to make a comparison. At the end of the day BYU is a very BAD team, as is Pitt. Notre Dame is playing for a national championship. That's why I brought them up.

What exactly does "you are what you are" mean? If you have a problem with me, then I am not exactly sure what I did to you. State it like a man. Don't beat around the bush and insinuate crap Redeye. You don't like me? Congrats. Block me. Don't sit here and talk crap about me though because I stated an opinion on a team and used a direct comparison on two teams that opposed each other a couple of weeks ago. Your attitude toward me for stating my opinion is entirely uncalled for and I don't think I should have to put up with it when I think I was making a very valid point. This is a message board where we share opinions. You however have chosen to go after me for no apparent reason. Sorry, but that's horseshit sir.

Yo Shark. I agree with all you said, just pointing out that I think his "you are who you are" comment was about Notre Dame, Not about you, cuz he used that in several posts. He was just saying even if we dont like it they're undefeated, so they are what they are. Other then that, preach on my friend.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:56 pm
  • Shark Hawk, I am not being a d-bag to a mormon for no reason.. I WOULD 100% give props to BYU if they deserved it.. No joke one of my best friends is a mormon. BUT you seem to be bent on slamming Notre Dame for reasons other than football.. If you WIN you WIN right???

I am sorry if i came offf wrong but you give me bad vibes.. sorry probably my bad..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Shark Hawk, Tommy Reese played in that game.. different game different day.. end of story is Notre Dame is 11-0.. What is BYU and WHY DO YOU keep bring them up?.. I am sorry not wanting to offend but really??

BS, you entirely wanted to offend. That was the entire point of your completely juvenile post sir. 100%.

I told you before. I brought up BYU since they were an opponent that has a decent defense, and no offense and played even. This was my concern about Notre Dame moving on to a championship game. I don't think they'll fare well based on my watching each game as somebody who analyzes them. You think I've got it for BYU like you do for Notre Dame? NO. I live locally and have many very very tight connections with the team, so I watch them. I don't really even vote for them. At this point in my life I spend more time scouting individual players and also teams for weaknesses and strengths. I saw them in Notre Dame in a head to head matchup against two bad teams in Pitt and BYU. If those games are indicators (which they should be as they were two games ND played this very season) then Notre Dame is going to get pummeled in a BCS game.

My point about BYU was that they were about even with Notre Dame, and I don't even think they deserve a bowl game, and yet Notre Dame is playing for a National Championship. Football is a game of analysis, trends, and so on. You don't see why I was discussing the teams they played before? Because it pertains to how they play and how I think they'll play in a championship game. Sorry you don't get it. That's on you. Not me. Sorry you hate my opinion. Don't read it. But don't go on the attack on me either because you don't like what I have to say.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:58 pm
  • Besides Shark Hawk.. I started this thread to celebrate Notre Dame.. is that too much for you?

You come here (not just you) and bash them.. Hey they are not the prefect but they are really insperational to many people this year.. why do so many have to bash them? LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD...
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:01 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Besides Shark Hawk.. I started this thread to celebrate Notre Dame.. is that too much for you?

You come here (not just you) and bash them.. Hey they are not the prefect but they are really insperational to many people this year.. why do so many have to bash them? LOOK AT THE TITLE OF THE THREAD...

Be thankful people are bashing them. If they weren't playing in the title game, nobody would care. When yo'ure good, you get hated. Comes with the territory, if you think ND's success is going to be sustained you better get used to it.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm
  • SharkHawk, with your approval can i start a thread to congratulate Notre dame for what they did this year? I know they suck and should have lost many times but can you be kind enough to allow some celabration? I mean going undefeated (no matter the circumstance is really worth noting right???)..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:03 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:Besides Shark Hawk.. I started this thread to celebrate Notre Dame.. is that too much for you?

Sniff Sniff. Poor redeye got his feelings hurt. I'm sorry. All I did was chime in with my CONGRATS For your team. Did you see that part? No, because you were too busy getting worked up at anybody who dared say something negative about them. I said positive, but I also stated what I felt was truth. They didn't impress all year like so many champions have. Get used to it. BYU fans have had to listen to how their 1984 championship was illegit for nearly 30 years. Guess what.... this isn't a place where you can just put up a post and decide who responds to it or not, but you do have the wonderful option of ignoring me from here on. I'm not going to back down after I came and congratulated your team and said how proud I was of a kid I've known since he was about 9 for making it to a title game. I thought it was cool. If you don't want opinions? Don't start posts. You want to do that, then start a post and get it locked at the top. I'm sure the mods would oblige every time somebody wants to make a post and doesn't want responses because somehow by being the OP they OWN that post and nobody else can comment. Your lack of sense here is really baffling. But congrats on the win. I guess you are who you are or something.... whatever that means.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:05 pm
  • redeye81 wrote:SharkHawk, with your approval can i start a thread to congratulate Notre dame for what they did this year? I know they suck and should have lost many times but can you be kind enough to allow some celabration? I mean going undefeated (no matter the circumstance is really worth noting right???)..

Now you're just being a martyr. Your team won and is playing for a national championship and you're going to let my game analysis bring you down? Holy crap. Give me a break redeye. You want me to feel bad for you? Want to celebrate? Run in the streets and scream. Call your friends. Post a facebook status about it! If anybody questions you, punch them in the face. I didn't realize celebration posts were to be ignored. I'll keep that in mind moving forward. Good luck in your championship game. I hope your team wins. When you celebrate I'll make sure not to congratulate you as I wouldn't want to irritate you and give you further opportunities for martyrdom.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:06 pm
  • Sharkhawk, wow the anger.! hey good luck to you.. I hope you calm down.. i started this thread as a congrats.. i should have known better.. thanks for reminding me.. Your analysis trumps anything positive said about my team... I get it..
    Last edited by redeye81 on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:07 pm
  • There isn't a more polarizing team in college football. How, as a diehard longtime ND fan are you not used to this response?
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:10 pm
  • your right.. ND gets bashed all the time.. Most of the time for good reason.. THis year they really earned a chance.. They won every game presented to them.. Shame on me for gettting excited and congratulating them..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:11 pm
  • This thread has gotten really good.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:12 pm
  • You didn't read this whole thread did you redeye, look at my post before that.

This is selective reading at its best. Forget ND, Congrats to you, well done.
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran

Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:15 pm
  • I mean really .. ok we can say Notre dame sucked for many years.. It is what it is.. This year they finally may amount to something (they have a chance)... and we can't stop and congratulate them?

They might get blown out by some SEC team (very possible) but damn they shown alot of heart and I admire them for it..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:21 am
  • probably one of the best football moments of my life was going to a game in South Bend. Even though they crushed the Huskies and this old timer made sure to play the fight song every time our eyes met after the game at some alumni club we went to, it was an epic trip.

Funny story about that club...Not sure of its name, I do think its on campus or real close to it, can't remember now. I do remember we got in as a family friend was a big shot at ND, on the board of some alumni thing or something...anyhoo... We order drinks, the old timer across the way is tapping his glass every 2 min. for the bartender to play the fight song cuz there was a young punk in the house with a W on his hat. I had enough of the rah rah crap (I went to Western so I wasn't overly upset about the Huskies loss) so I got up from the table to take in the place.

The place was covered in history. Pictures of all the greatest players in ND history. The Gipper, Joe T, Montana, Brown, Waters, Bettis, on and on. I went on a mission, I had to find our QB of the Seattle Seahawks, Rick Mirer! I search around the bar, in the hallways, everywhere and no sign of our Seahawks QB.

Dejected, I head back to the table for dinner. We finish up with the eats, grandpa is calling for the fight song...AGAIN. so I get up in a last ditch effort to find some pictures of Mirer. They had to have them right? He was only the best QB at ND since Montana! Nothing, Nadda, cant find a single one.

So back to the table for another round and more relentless ND rah rah. Finally, its time to leave. I make a break for the head before we hit the streets, and guess what? You got it. With my junk in my hand, my eyes glance up, and there right above the crapper was that all familiar smirk of our not so beloved (it was 96 after all) QB Rick Mirer. Perfect! ND and Seahawk fans have something in common! We shipped the bum to Chicago the following season, lol.

anyway, grats to the domers, they will be crushed by bamma.
    NoChops
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:51 am
  • This thread gives. Redeye was looking for a fight when he started. "They won every game they were presented"? Doesn't Notre Dame make their own schedule?

Lets see. Notre Dame has NO conference schedule, so they can play who they want. The lack of opponents on their schedule is entirely their doing, so let's stop with the "they won the games they were presented" talk. Notre Dame won't join a conference because they love the NBC cash truck. Nothing more, nothing less.

I for one will enjoy watching Bama gut them. And I hate the SEC.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:59 am
  • Scottemojo,

Looking for a fight? Sorry to offend you with CONGRATS POST to Notre Dame. The haters can blantently try to hi jack a thread but most will see thru it..

But hey we can't have a good ole Congrats post without mentioning the other #5.. Wow congrats to Everett Golson the pride of Myrtle Beach Seahawks (bet you didn't know that).. What a fantastic player..

<Ok cue in Golson bashing now>

BTW,

I think next year Notre Dame should schedule the following teams:

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (no not a joke)
    Florida Atlantic Owls (power house i am sure)
    Western Carolina Catamount (what the hell is a catamount?)

That will be three easy wins ..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:18 am
  • Throwdown wrote:Bama will smash that team with their clown coach.

Assuming they beat Georgia first! :stirthepot:

And then Georgia or Florida will beat ND.
    And this post is not directed at anyone personally.
    DTexHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:49 am
  • redeye81 wrote:Scottemojo,

Looking for a fight? Sorry to offend you with CONGRATS POST to Notre Dame. The haters can blantently try to hi jack a thread but most will see thru it..

But hey we can't have a good ole Congrats post without mentioning the other #5.. Wow congrats to Everett Golson the pride of Myrtle Beach Seahawks (bet you didn't know that).. What a fantastic player..

<Ok cue in Golson bashing now>

BTW,

I think next year Notre Dame should schedule the following teams:

Western Kentucky Hilltoppers (no not a joke)
    Florida Atlantic Owls (power house i am sure)
    Western Carolina Catamount (what the hell is a catamount?)

That will be three easy wins ..

What will Notre Dame's conference schedule look like next year? Oh, right...they don't have one.
    And yes, congrats on the season. Notre Dame has a very good football team. Everything about Notre Dame's way of doing things is an absolute joke, but that football team is legit.
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:59 am
  • Scottemojo,

I agree ND is pretty good, lets see what happens in title game. This is very odd, I have simliar conversations about my Hawks every monday. I sit with two 49er fans at lunch. If i even mention I like how the hawks defense is shaping up, i am immediately shut down and told the 49ers are better. If i say I like how Wilson is developing, it's no he sucks the niners destroyed him (as if that is the only game that matters??) They go on and on how the seahawks suck since the refs give them thier wins.. blah blah blah.. It feels like the same conversation here.

I think there is something to be said about 11-0. Nice accomplishment give the recent history. I know the haters will always hate.. I should be used to that now as a hawks fan but it still gets under my skin..

Oh I forgot the rant about Pete Carroll being a cheater. I guess the guy in charge of the ND schedule is cheater. We alreay heard ND coach is a clown and they are worse than BYU. Why not just pile on I guess..
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:52 am
  • A thread about Notre Dame riddled with jealous haters. Imagine that... :roll:

ND may well lose the game but it will be close right down to the wire. Those predicting a blowout are either blissfully ignorant in regards to ND this year or are just good old fashioned haters, it's really as simple as that.
    SuperHawks
    NET Starter

Mon Nov 26, 2012 1:53 pm
  • ND is going to lose by 14+ if they play Alabama; it may be slightly closer if they play Georgia. Alabama's defense is just as good, if not better, than ND's D and their offense is much better. High power offenses that require them to match score for score rather than grind out a game at their pace is what has given them problems in the past (minus the LSU game last year that they lost 9-6). Unless they're planning on suiting up Golden Tate and get a time machine to bring back Tim Brown from 1987 and Raghib Ismail (man was that awesome in college), I just don't see them putting enough offensive pressure through the air to win, and . I haven't seen a lot of Georgia games this year, but they match up well on defense against ND's offense, and depending on what offense shows up, they could lay 30-40 points on ND or struggle to score 20. Sure, they have a chance to beat either team, but I don't think they will.
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:33 pm
  • FortWorthSeahawk wrote:ND is going to lose by 14+ if they play Alabama; it may be slightly closer if they play Georgia. Alabama's defense is just as good, if not better, than ND's D and their offense is much better. High power offenses that require them to match score for score rather than grind out a game at their pace is what has given them problems in the past (minus the LSU game last year that they lost 9-6). Unless they're planning on suiting up Golden Tate and get a time machine to bring back Tim Brown from 1987 and Raghib Ismail (man was that awesome in college), I just don't see them putting enough offensive pressure through the air to win, and . I haven't seen a lot of Georgia games this year, but they match up well on defense against ND's offense, and depending on what offense shows up, they could lay 30-40 points on ND or struggle to score 20. Sure, they have a chance to beat either team, but I don't think they will.

Dude, didn't you read the thread? If you don't congratulate Notre Dame and genuflect over their athletic prowess, you were not invited to comment at ALL! You either get on the jock, or get out of this thread, Dammit!
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:42 pm
  • Scottemojo wrote:
    FortWorthSeahawk wrote:ND is going to lose by 14+ if they play Alabama; it may be slightly closer if they play Georgia. Alabama's defense is just as good, if not better, than ND's D and their offense is much better. High power offenses that require them to match score for score rather than grind out a game at their pace is what has given them problems in the past (minus the LSU game last year that they lost 9-6). Unless they're planning on suiting up Golden Tate and get a time machine to bring back Tim Brown from 1987 and Raghib Ismail (man was that awesome in college), I just don't see them putting enough offensive pressure through the air to win, and . I haven't seen a lot of Georgia games this year, but they match up well on defense against ND's offense, and depending on what offense shows up, they could lay 30-40 points on ND or struggle to score 20. Sure, they have a chance to beat either team, but I don't think they will.

Dude, didn't you read the thread? If you don't congratulate Notre Dame and genuflect over their athletic prowess, you were not invited to comment at ALL! You either get on the jock, or get out of this thread, Dammit!

I knew i was doing something wrong. Is it too late to change my post?
    Kam Chancellor: The Chancellor of Defense
    Bruce Irvin: BruceMode
    Tharold Simon: Humble Thug
    Paul Richardson: BPR
    FortWorthSeahawk
    USAF BadAss

Next

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 12:17 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information