Congrats to Notre Dame

redeye81

Reaction score
What a resilient team.. Truely an american icon and fantasic story..

Manti Te'o a mormon goes to a catholic school and become a inspiration to all irish fans..What a team leader!.. wow what a great season for Notre Dame..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I do love Te'o and think he's a great story. But I think Notre Dame is a very average team that should have 2 or 3 losses. Either SEC team is going to destroy them in quite possibly a shutout, imo.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
haha that's why they play the game.. I wish oregon could have won out to play Notre dame.. The cream rises to the top...

Shoulda coulda woulda....

lol

JSeahawks

Reaction score
redeye81":3n2h2ovx said:
haha that's why they play the game.. I wish oregon could have won out to play Notre dame.. The cream rises to the top...

Shoulda coulda woulda....

lol

Yea, but if youre a Notre Dame fan you have to admit the referee's directly handed them that Pittsburgh game with a horrible pass interference call that directly changed the game from a loss to a win. And Stanford should have had a touchdown to prolong that game if not for the refs screwing it up.

I'm not trying to sound like a bitter Oregon fan because all we had to do was beat Stanford and we'd be in, so we've got nobody to blame but ourselves. I just dont think ND is that good.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Notre Dame is not nearly as good as their record and we all have to watch an embarrassing National Championship game now.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
How could a team that is no good go unbeaten? wow crazy no respect.. but who cares.. The haters will always hate..

Not nealry as good??. Old Chuck Knox would disagree.. Your are what you are dammit!!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
redeye81":2kd097q1 said:
How could a team that is no good go unbeaten?!!!

Getting 2 games handed to you by the officials and avoiding Matt Barkley helps. Respect for Notre Dame for going undefeated. And their defense is really good. But thats about it.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
lol handed? If that team wanted to beat Notre dame do it before the last 2 mins.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE....

Oregon is not national worthy.. sorry man.. Is it notre dames fault they BATTLED TO THE END .. like true champions???

Oh its the officals fault.. weak sauce.. i am sorry that is a lame excuse..

JSeahawks

Reaction score
redeye81":2rexxvqq said:
lol handed? If that team wanted to beat Notre dame do it before the last 2 mins.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE....

Oregon is not national worthy.. sorry man.. Is it notre dames fault they BATTLED TO THE END .. like true champions???

Oh its the officals fault.. weak sauce.. i am sorry that is a lame excuse..

I'm not saying anything about Oregon. I agree with you. In my opinion if you cant win your conference you shouldnt play for the National Title, and Oregon is not in the conference championship.

Did you watch the Notre Dame vs Stanford and Pitt games? Thats where i'm calling out the officials, not in tonights game against USC.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
of couse i did.. that is true RESILENCE.. You fight, battle to the end.. best team wins.. Stop blaming the refs...

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Notre Dame would lose to Baylor. I'm dead serious. They beat BYU by 3. Yes, they beat them, but BYU is so horribly godawful this year that I can't even believe it. And yes... I love Manti Te'o since I've followed him since he was a little kid, know tons of his relatives, and am so proud of how well he has done not just on the field, but in life after a pretty rough go of it for a while. I just think that Notre Dame can't play a team with a QB. If BYU had any other QB they've had for the last 20 years (just not Riley Nelson) they would have won that game easily... but that's why you play the games. Congrats to them for winning. I just think it's going to be the same as last time they went to a BCS game. They went and played Oregon State and got demolished. It was obvious five minutes into the game they had no business playing that game.

Just as I feel that even if BYU had gone undefeated this year they wouldn't deserve a BCS game. They are independents playing a really weird hand picked schedule that is totally beneficial to them obviously. They don't have the pressure of a conference. Yet Notre Dame has a seat at the BCS table and has since the beginning. I just don't quite get it. Congrats again to Manti. He's a stud and I'm proud of what he's done.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Their wins are legit. One can never attribute an entire game to one bad call. The game is 60 minutes long and they held out until the end to win each and every game.

Notre Dame is a damn good team that just needed a great coach for them to take them to the next level. Kellhy has had success everywhere he has gone.

I'm not a big college fan, I just watch for fun and to see what talen might make it to my Seahawks so I don't hold any real loyalties to any team. I was rooting for Notre Dame though just because they have a tougher time recruiting due to academic requirements which makes them an underdog.

But the Fighting Irish have some talent and a great coach. Thisis not a weak team like Auburn, this is a tough, resilient team that can come back from being down and win a game. Riddick is a phenom in my book and he will have success in the NFL. He makes me think of a cross between Percy Harvin and Golden Tate.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Again why are talking about BYU.. are they in the national title hunt?? NO hell NO.. again why read comments that start with BYU?

OMG... If you want my thoughts BYU is a joke.. but who cares what I think.. YOU ARE WHAT YOU ARE... period

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Notre Dame is deserves all the honor given to them.. Hey fools they won their games!!!

I dont give a shit about refs, score luck, bitching and moaning.. IT DOESNT MATTER..

You are what you are. PERIOD..

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Sharkhawk, you forget about 05 and 06 when they went to BCS games and got thumped as well.

Good team, below average offense, great defense, easy and lucky schedule. Not a national title level team. Extremely well coached. If you don't think they are going to get trucked by whomever they are playing in the title game you need to take your golden domer glasses off and look at reality.

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Tech Worlds.. Lol No.. difference is Notre Dame WON ... you mad bro??

I am happy celebrating Irish win!! what are you doing man??

OP
OP
R

redeye81

Reaction score
Throwdown their is some LEGIT talk..

Bama is good. They will probably be favored.. That is LEGIT.. not some crap BYU talk..

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
redeye81":2ljaqt7t said:
Tech Worlds.. Lol No.. difference is Notre Dame WON ... you mad bro??

I am not mad at all. It's just you that seamed to get shitty with Shark because he mentioned BYU.

You seam like you are kinda freakin.

Me... I'm chillin'.