WWhoa AZ QB blowin' beads while the play is signaled in

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • twice, just stands there with his hands on his hips, pukes through his face mask, takes the snap and hands it off like nothings happening. Hardcore.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• He is definitely the toughest QB I've seen in a while. Some lucky team is going to get him in the mid rounds next April. Hopefully us.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• They said that he is known for that. "He's a puker" was the exact phrase they used. Guy isgood though
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• Shades of Willie Beamon.
    You are absolutely entitled to state your opinion whenever you wish, and I am absolutely entitled to point out the stupidity of that opinion with the same frequency.
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *
    * NET Staff Alumni *

• On real sports with Bryant Gumbel are showing it as evidence that the NCAA have bad.policys towards concussion. Saying he was throwing up because of a hit during the USC game
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• BAllenHawk wrote:On real sports with Bryant Gumbel are showing it as evidence that the NCAA have bad.policys towards concussion. Saying he was throwing up because of a hit during the USC game

Wow, that's contrary to what the announcers on TV said. And the guy was playing lights out. It wasn't like when Tim Tebow got his concussion at Florida, he was out like a light then when he was being taken off the field he was groggy and throwing up. JMHO, but I don't think he was throwing up because of a concussion, the guy was too alert, going through reads, making decisions, I don't see it.
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:51 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information