Go Card!

jkitsune

Reaction score
As close to a 'second team' as I can have in the Pac, since I live near and work at Stanford. Also, screw the Ducks.

sturg78

Reaction score
Die in a fire of offensive awesomeness stanford

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Man, Mariota is much faster than I would have expected. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since it's Oregon and everyone on Oregon moves like greased lightning.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jkitsune":zbgne7ct said:
Man, Mariota is much faster than I would have expected. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, since it's Oregon and everyone on Oregon moves like greased lightning.

I believe he's faster then Barner.

OP
OP
jkitsune

jkitsune

Reaction score
Did Mariota play against UW? I seem to recall that he was out for some reason.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I think there's only one Oregon homer on this board, and that's JSeahawks, but its fun to make all encompassing generalizations.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If they lose, i expect to get a lot of shit from a lot of people on this board. And, i'll take it like a man.

But, I dont think they'll lose. But damn, that Hogan kid is ballin. Why in the world were they messin around with that Nunes dude all season? That guy was terrible.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Oregon getting pushed out by ND is insane, given all the close calls they've had.

Galen96

Reaction score
not a chance they don't move up in the BCS to 1 if they win. no way ND can make that jump.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
David Shaw is calling an outstanding game. Stanford is on point early, but they were two years ago too. It's a full four quarter game against Oregon, nothing less.

Subzero717

Reaction score
As much as I don't like Oregon I'm pulling for Pac 12 representation in the national championship.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Very poor tackling by the Ducks so far. Theyve been in pretty good position (except for one ten yard hole i saw), just gotta finish the play.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
With how Stanford is attacking the zone read, I expect Oregon to start hitting the seam routes in a bit.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Stanford will wear down in the second half. I don't think they can keep up with that pace all game.

Galen96

Reaction score
strength of schedule DOES come into play peaches, and Oregon gains ground while ND loses ground in that dept.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
peachesenregalia":2btmlh8z said:
Galen, that's a good point, but right now just about all of the computers have ND at #1 overall. I don't think that changes after today, regardless of what happens to Oregon here.

If USC has any pride left (which is debatable) I think Notre Dame loses next week.