Jarvis Jones is gonna fall now

hawksfan515

Reaction score
http://seahawksdraftblog.com/how-will-s ... raft-stock

In 2009, Jarvis Jones was playing for the USC Trojans against Oregon. He suffered a pretty routine hit, but Jones stayed on the turf with a neck injury and was pulled out of the game as a precaution. Doctors diagnosed a mild case of spinal stenosis.

oh crap. I'm sorry Jarvis, I hope you still get drafted high. But on behalf of the Hawks, GET THE HELL AWAY.

kearly

Reaction score
It's possible. Da'Quan Bowers fell from top 5 to mid-2nd round due to worries about his knee holding up.

Seattle has gambled on health before- Leon Washington and Walter Thurmond were both invested in despite having significant injury histories.

jkitsune

Reaction score
kearly":avvxrezk said:
It's possible. Da'Quan Bowers fell from top 5 to mid-2nd round due to worries about his knee holding up.

Seattle has gambled on health before- Leon Washington and Walter Thurmond were both invested in despite having significant injury histories.

To be fair, they were invested in with a 5th rounder (Leon) and a 4th rounder (Walter, if I recall correctly), which is about where I'd expect a talented but injury-prone to fall value-wise. It'd worry me to draft a guy with spinal stenosis in the first or second round, no matter how talented.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
kearly":223o1jju said:

Well PC wouldn't let Jones play then. I doubt he would let Jones play now.

ivotuk

Reaction score
It's funny how quickly Kiper and McShay have forgotten about that. JJ is doing very well in college football but how about when he gets hit in the NFL? Just look at what happened to Jahvid Best. I was shocked with Detroit drafted him so early.

kearly

Reaction score
hawksfan515":1dk1g5x2 said:

Probably. If I could interview Pete Carroll that would probably be my first question for him. I'd be curious to hear what his response to Jones' last two seasons would be.

sc85sis

Reaction score
kearly":38ej6aiz said:
hawksfan515":38ej6aiz said:

Probably. If I could interview Pete Carroll that would probably be my first question for him. I'd be curious to hear what his response to Jones' last two seasons would be.
I imagine Pete would say that the USC doctors would not clear Jarvis, hence Jarvis not playing at USC.

Latest posts