Thought- Holmgren comes back and acquires Flynn

Biggiec76

Reaction score
I see a holmgren return and i know he is not a fan of rookies so maybe we can trade Flynn to his team? that is the most logical scenario i see unless the Jets want Flynn in the offseason?

KC
Jacksonville
Buffallo
Philidelphia
AZ but dont think so
Chicago?

These are the only suitors i see for him.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
Holmgren showed zero interest in Flynn as a free agent. That should tell you how likely this scenario is, if he even coaches again at all.

And replacing one mediocre quarterback for another in New York - at the expense of draft picks - is incredibly unlikely. Plus Sanchez is guaranteed a ton of money next year.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Biggiec76":6ji5gmnx said:
I see a holmgren return and i know he is not a fan of rookies so maybe we can trade Flynn to his team? that is the most logical scenario i see unless the Jets want Flynn in the offseason?

KC

Holmgren showed zero interest in Flynn because he had 2 first round picks. But we may never know if he had that much input in personell after the McCoy debacle.

Kansas City would be a great place for him to return to. They have lots of talent and all they need is a QB guru. I could see him acquiring Matt Flynn and keeping Cassell as the back up.

KC would do well to get Holmgren.