Pac-12 Championship

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Oregon can clinch the North with a win against Stanford next week.

UCLA can clinch the South with a win against USC next week.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I expect the Oregon/Stanford game to be a blowout. We always blew them out with Andrew Luck, and it will be the same without him. Stanford's D is really good, but its the wrong kind of D to hang with the Ducks, just not nearly athletic enough. We always run circles around them.

That UCLA/USC game should be great. I'm picking UCLA to win, but wouldnt be at all surprised to see Barkley and Marqise Lee pull some more magic and win that game.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3podeqne said:
I expect the Oregon/Stanford game to be a blowout. We always blew them out with Andrew Luck, and it will be the same without him. Stanford's D is really good, but its the wrong kind of D to hang with the Ducks, just not nearly athletic enough. We always run circles around them.

That UCLA/USC game should be great. I'm picking UCLA to win, but wouldnt be at all surprised to see Barkley and Marqise Lee pull some more magic and win that game.

Always? I seem to remember Luck playing out of his mind and beating us once.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":3vtps9s6 said:
JSeahawks":3vtps9s6 said:

Always? I seem to remember Luck playing out of his mind and beating us once.

Selective memory. :) Honestly I dont remember it and even now that you mention it I can't remember losing to him.

I remember losing to Boise State vividly though.

sturg78

Reaction score
We lost to Luck before it was cool. When he bacame more prolific, we stopper losing to him. If I recall correctly it was the Luck/Gearhart combination that beat the Ducks last.

jhawk91

Reaction score
My guess is we will take the north and USC the south. Im really hoping UCLA wins the south though

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Far better Stanford teams than this current incarnation have been run over by Oregon. Their scheme and talent doesn't match up well against Oregon.

Stanford last beat Oregon in 2009, 51-42.

UCLA isn't beating USC.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Jay Sea, don't jinx it dude ... show respect to Stanford bro, we're shooting for a naty here !!!!

NOONAN !!!

MMMMISS IT !!!

NNNNNOONAN !!!

~Caddy Shack

Latest posts