Lets go LSU!!!!

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:17 pm
  • Well this was fun to read after the fact. ROLL TIDE! Have fun fighting it out for #2.

    BTW - I think regardless of how the teams finish out, Oregon and Bama need to play in a bowl game. I think that would be the most fun.

    I heard somebody on the radio a while back talk about how if all the undefeated teams win out, Oregon will end up #2 because their strength of schedule is going to improve while K-State and Notre Dame's is going to get worse. Here's hoping he's right.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1854
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:19 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Well this was fun to read after the fact. ROLL TIDE! Have fun fighting it out for #2.

    BTW - I think regardless of how the teams finish out, Oregon and Bama need to play in a bowl game. I think that would be the most fun.

    I heard somebody on the radio a while back talk about how if all the undefeated teams win out, Oregon will end up #2 because their strength of schedule is going to improve while K-State and Notre Dame's is going to get worse. Here's hoping he's right.


    Couldnt you be kicked out of the state of Georgia or something for rooting for Alabama?
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:20 pm
  • Probably, but I moved already. One of the things I always hoped for was for UGA and Bama to play in the SEC Title Game while I was there. Looks like it may happen this year; just a little too late for me.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1854
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:Probably, but I moved already. One of the things I always hoped for was for UGA and Bama to play in the SEC Title Game while I was there. Looks like it may happen this year; just a little too late for me.


    It will be interesting to see how Bama does against Texas A&M's spread offense this weekend, they're sort of like an Oregon Light.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:21 pm
  • By the way, just looked at K-State's game history for this season. They're offense puts up some good points too. Might be fun to watch them play Oregon. Also, somebody needs to beat Notre Dame to end that nightmare of a national title game possibility.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1854
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:22 pm
  • HawkGA wrote:By the way, just looked at K-State's game history for this season. They're offense puts up some good points too. Might be fun to watch them play Oregon. Also, somebody needs to beat Notre Dame to end that nightmare of a national title game possibility.


    I think USC will blow out Notre Dame in a few weeks.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18560
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


Re: Lets go LSU!!!!
Sun Nov 04, 2012 8:35 pm
  • It needs to happen sooner. Notre Dame in the national title game is not a conversation America needs to be subjected to for a couple more weeks.
    HawkGA
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1854
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 12:29 pm




It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:35 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online