Lets go LSU!!!!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Part of me wants my Ducks to play Alabama for the national title.

But, the other part of me wants to actually win it! Come on LSU!

hawksfan515

Reaction score
I think the Ducks could beat anyone, honestly. That was not a horrible defense they just faced right there, and they destroyed them. And Alabama does not have a Matt Barkley or Marquise Lee/Robert Woods, so your defense should only allow like 40 points :)

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2ud9vb8k said:
I think the Ducks could beat anyone, honestly. That was not a horrible defense they just faced right there, and they destroyed them. And Alabama does not have a Matt Barkley or Marquise Lee/Robert Woods, so your defense should only allow like 40 points :)

I'd give us about a 50% chance of beating Alabama. ABout a 99% chance of beating Notre Dame. And 85% of beating K. State.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":17sahf4c said:
hawksfan515":17sahf4c said:

I'd give us about a 50% chance of beating Alabama. ABout a 99% chance of beating Notre Dame. And 85% of beating K. State.

Holy crap Alabama just went 3 and out, LSU could win this.

It's looking like LSU is better than Bama. They might play for the title game??? Who knows how much this win over Bama will put them up, and Notre Dame struggled against Pitt so they should drop, and then Big 12 doesn't have a title game.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
If LSU somehow wins the BCS should be interesting tomorrow. I think the Ducks would be 1st in the human polls but I dont know abotu the computers. I'd expect:

1. K State
2. Oregon
3. LSU
4. Notre Dame

hawksfan515

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3072slna said:
If LSU somehow wins the BCS should be interesting tomorrow. I think the Ducks would be 1st in the human polls but I dont know abotu the computers. I'd expect:

1. K State
2. Oregon
3. LSU
4. Notre Dame

What you should be saying is if Alabama somehow wins. LSU can actually move the ball. Alabama is getting hammered by LSU's defense.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
4:18 left in the game and LSU converted another 3rd and 6 with a 3 point lead.....

And here's another fun fact, Zach Mettenberger is having a career day in attempts, yards, and completions against ALABAMA. Also, their RB has passed 100 yards at like 4.0 YPC. Not bad.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Mettenberger is ON FIRE!!!!!!!! Over 300 yards! Looks freaking AMAZING! Throwing into amazingly small windows!

EDIT: Only 293, my bad. I think Mettenberger can get over 300 though.

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":531i2g1x said:
Prevent defense kills LSU.

Prevent kills every team that runs it. Not sure why anyone does it, as a hawks and duck fan I have had to watch my blood pressure rise for years during the final minutes of games.

Anyways, lets roll tide! Winning a NC against anyone would be great, but it would be best vs a SEC team.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
hawksfan515":tlouj1v4 said:
Well Bama won. Hopefully the close win drops them, but it probably won't.
It was on the road against a (at the time) top 5 team. If anything, it solidifies their hold on #1. I would rank the top ten like this:

1: Alabama
2: Kansas State
3: Oregon
4: Notre Dame
5: Georgia
6: Florida State
7: Florida
8: Oregon State
9: LSU
10: Louisville