oregon makes offense look easy......

CPHawk

Reaction score
hawksfan515":2ygttppj said:
Wow never seen an o this good before.

It always cracks me up all the KJR guys who say "we don't want to be an O like Oregon." That's like saying we don't want to have a D like the 85 bears.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
On the other hand, Oregon's DB's are playing horribly. They gotta step it up.

And can't believe Chip went for a field goal.

SilNWest

Reaction score
Man Oregon is fun to watch. I'm kinda glad that I don't have a favorite college football team so I can just watch games and pick a side depending on who's style I like more.

OP
OP
hawksfan515

hawksfan515

Reaction score
SilNWest":2a71itl7 said:
Man Oregon is fun to watch. I'm kinda glad that I don't have a favorite college football team so I can just watch games and pick a side depending on who's style I like more.

I know right? When I try and predict a Hawks game, I always think they're gonna win. Only game I had a doubt was the Cowboys game. Rest I thought they were gonna destroy.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Utah's offense Alex Smith's last year was very similar. Florida with Leek and Tebow also was great. Florida State with Charlie Ward had an offense that was incredible. The team that I think was the most impressive though was Nebraska with Tommie Frazier at QB. They could hang with absolutely any college team ever constructed, including this Oregon team. Frazier was what Marriota hopes to become someday. He may have been the best college QB to ever play. Too bad he developed blood clots and had to give up football. Frazier was unstoppable and the best leader I've ever seen... and I absolutely despise Nebraska. I couldn't deny the pure talent and execution they had against absolutely amazing competition every single week. They were truly special.

pehawk

Reaction score
Good call on Fraziers Cornhuskers. Wasn't Ahman one of the backs? I can't remember.

Urban Meyer's undeafeted Utes, w/Smith was awesome. Pure fun.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2sthzlcp said:
Utah's offense Alex Smith's last year was very similar. Florida with Leek and Tebow also was great. Florida State with Charlie Ward had an offense that was incredible. The team that I think was the most impressive though was Nebraska with Tommie Frazier at QB. They could hang with absolutely any college team ever constructed, including this Oregon team. Frazier was what Marriota hopes to become someday. He may have been the best college QB to ever play. Too bad he developed blood clots and had to give up football. Frazier was unstoppable and the best leader I've ever seen... and I absolutely despise Nebraska. I couldn't deny the pure talent and execution they had against absolutely amazing competition every single week. They were truly special.

Charlie Ward and Florida State is what first made me start to love football.