Wide receiver -

Cornerback (possibly) -

Linebacker -

Scat back -

Future back up qb (like kirk cousins In washington) -

I'm sorry but oline (hate it too) -

Tight end -

Any fits Or suggestions

I'm not so sure about Cornerback, but other than that the list is legit.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Nickle possibly means depending on the trufant Thurmond lane situation works out I have the most confidence in Thurmond because before Legion of boom trufant and thumond Were the starters

thurmond beat out both browner an sherman but so did trufant only to later get beaten out because trufant was only there For experience

Throwdown

Reaction score
Wide Receiver, tight end, outside linebacker and right tackle are the biggest needs to me

Reaction score
Throwdown":19ww4jxd said:
Wide Receiver, tight end, outside linebacker and right tackle are the biggest needs to me

Outside Linebacker? Is Hill not good enough for you? I mean I know he's getting older but I think he's doing a great job.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":22ei6dh0 said:
Throwdown":22ei6dh0 said:

Outside Linebacker? Is Hill not good enough for you? I mean I know he's getting older but I think he's doing a great job.

He is, but he's being brought in as a rent a player year in and year out with Pete, I think someone like Alec Ogletree might end up being a great addition if he's not brought back.

OP
OP
skater18000

skater18000

Reaction score
Love the ogletree idea... we have 2 first rounders 3 including marcus trufant on the defense And i think about 8 on offense So missing the last piece of the puzzle superbowl teams dont have leroy hills on them at least in this stage In the career

sc85sis

Reaction score
We need somebody to back up Jason Jones. When he's out of the game we have no interior pass rush.

Throwdown

Reaction score
sc85sis":o4hxjbk3 said:
We need somebody to back up Jason Jones. When he's out of the game we have no interior pass rush.

That guy was suppose to be Jaye Howard but he's never even active, I hope he isn't another EJ Wilson.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Throwdown":1lhjoc1v said:
sc85sis":1lhjoc1v said:

That guy was suppose to be Jaye Howard but he's never even active, I hope he isn't another EJ Wilson.

Yeah I can't believe we let Pete slide after a 4th rounder didn't work out. WHY HAVEN'T WE FIRED HIM YET???? :mrgreen: :sarcasm_off:

ivotuk

Reaction score
sc85sis":ntewqhm0 said:

Agree with this. The lack of pass rush was painfully obvious with Jason Jones out. What does every elite defense have that makes the difference? That extra D-Line player who can prevent the QB from stepping up in the pocket. I would love to get Geno Atkins from Cincinnati.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
Yeah I say playmakers (TE, WR) pass rush, OLB and right tackle even throw in a guard maybe. I'm not sold on the line yet.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Seattle has enough functional depth on the right to forgo looking there in the first round, and the rest...well, people keep saying they're not sold, but I have yet to see anyone gripe about Unger, Carp, or Okung for over a month.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I hate to keep drafting o-linemen, but I don't feel like we are there yet. Not at all.

The O side definitely needs some love this April. WR Robert Woods with our 1, Oline help, LB, BPA BPA etc. (IMO). I'd shy away from any corners unless late ( a gunner for ST?) and I feel like we are set at QB, and back up-QB, for the next decade. I hope.

While consdiering our back-up, Mr. Flynn: I may have underestimated the mindset / strategy of Pete. He really didn't allow Flynn to show much at all. This in mind, Flynn will be less likely to be demanding any trade, knowing he's still basically un-proven and not exactly screaming up the charts. We're in better shape at QB than I can ever recall. Ever.

Domseahawks

Reaction score
i really believe we draft a running back very similar to leon that can return kicks and punts and also be used in the offense a little, love leon it's just he's not getting any younger..

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Sandpoint Hawk":3h6hfo01 said:
Throwdown":3h6hfo01 said:

Could be better. Hill's getting old, and he wasn't exactly handpicked for this defense, which to succeed in it you almost have too. Earl, Sherman, Browner to a degree, Kam, Clemons, KJ, Wagner, ect. were handpicked for this defense, and they are doing well.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
skater18000":2cwosonj said:
Love the ogletree idea... we have 2 first rounders 3 including marcus trufant on the defense And i think about 8 on offense So missing the last piece of the puzzle superbowl teams dont have leroy hills on them at least in this stage In the career

Actually a whole bunch of them have Leroy Hill's on them.

But hey, the next step to making this a memorable for the AGES defense is upgrading Hill. If we replaced him with Olgetree, we would get better pass coverage and more pass rush :3: :3: :3: Two needs at once yes please.

BAllenHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":174o8lay said:
Seattle has enough functional depth on the right to forgo looking there in the first round, and the rest...well, people keep saying they're not sold, but I have yet to see anyone gripe about Unger, Carp, or Okung for over a month.
Absolutely agree Unger, Carp, and Okung are set. Haven't seen enough of Moffitt at RG make a decision on him. My main thing is RT I feel we can upgrade the starter and Giacomini is a great depth guy. This O line has great depth just need a starting RT. Never can settle on the offensive line.

Latest posts