Marqise Lee is the best player in college football

cesame

Reaction score
12 rec for 257 AT HALFTIME

His body control is ridiculous

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Rat":202qyfzp said:
USC with another choke job. You can set your watch to those.

I want to say they were looking forward to Oregon, but I think it was just USC being USC. I hope Lane Kiffin stays their coach for a long, long time.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Barkley looked like crap. Hope we don't touch him with a 10ft pole, he is Rick Mirer II.

kearly

Reaction score
Oregon and USC are making me feel better and better about my Pac-12 preseason predictions. Oregon State, not so much. And yeah, I hope Kiffin has a long tenure at USC. I doubt the NFL will be calling his number any time soon.

Wish I could have seen the game. Looked like Matt Scott had another very good game statistically. RG3 and Cam Newton exempted, there is still a very strong bias against read-option QBs in the draft. I'm guessing Scott could be another victim of that. Which could be great news for us- he fits our QB profile perfectly.

This game shakes up the whole conference btw. Arizona now owns the tiebreaker against USC, and they've gotten Oregon out of their system. USC still has to play Oregon. If USC loses to Oregon, and they probably will, that means Arizona controls their own destiny.

Either way, this might hurt Oregon's national title chances a little since USC has lost some luster and if Arizona represents the Pac-12 south it won't give Oregon much of a bump after the championship game.

CPHawk

Reaction score
kearly":ydccgvze said:
Oregon and USC are making me feel better and better about my Pac-12 preseason predictions. Oregon State, not so much. And yeah, I hope Kiffin has a long tenure at USC. I doubt the NFL will be calling his number any time soon.

Wish I could have seen the game. Looked like Matt Scott had another very good game statistically. RG3 and Cam Newton exempted, there is still a very strong bias against read-option QBs in the draft. I'm guessing Scott could be another victim of that. Which could be great news for us- he fits our QB profile perfectly.

This game shakes up the whole conference btw. Arizona now owns the tiebreaker against USC, and they've gotten Oregon out of their system. USC still has to play Oregon. If USC loses to Oregon, and they probably will, that means Arizona controls their own destiny.

Either way, this might hurt Oregon's national title chances a little since USC has lost some luster and if Arizona represents the Pac-12 south it won't give Oregon much of a bump after the championship game.

Oh well, all you can do is take care of whoever is put in front of you. UO will beat any big 10 team like a drum in the rose bowl, putting the bcs right where they don't want to be, with two undefeated teams who killed everyone they played. KSU and ND are frauds, SC will end ND dream.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
God college football is so freaking stupid. If you beat every team you play, you should be with the best of the best, and it shouldn't matter how good your opponents are. What your OPPONENTS DO should not dictate where YOU END UP if you beat all of them. Lame.

Throwdown

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3lfmqv2i said:
God college football is so freaking stupid. If you beat every team you play, you should be with the best of the best, and it shouldn't matter how good your opponents are. What your OPPONENTS DO should not dictate where YOU END UP if you beat all of them. Lame.

You must be a Boise St. fan

Happy

Reaction score
Throwdown":3un10ipq said:
hawksfan515":3un10ipq said:

Ok that made me laugh.

hawksfan515

Reaction score
Throwdown":edq9jb5z said:
hawksfan515":edq9jb5z said:

nope, Seahawks fan, first, foremost, and only :)

I will root for the Ducks or Huskies when they're on, the Beavers and USC when they're good, and an underdog.

But other than that I do not enjoy college too much.

sc85sis

Reaction score
The scary thing about Marquise is that he didn't start playing receiver until his senior year of high school and is just a sophomore in college this year. He's probably going to get even better.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kearly":2r9lotcu said:

Oregon State's loss against UW is going to hurt Oregon's NC chances as well. That's 2 teams dropping out of the top 10 this week. Though OSU can get back in to the top 10 more easily than USC at this point.

HawkWow

Reaction score
I'd much prefer Robert Woods. Complete package, runs excellent routes, probably the most pro-ready of any WR in the draft. He's a great kid with great work ethic, carries himself without attitude and thrives to get better. He and Rice would be scary with Baldwin underneath and with O line help, Miller would get his touches as well. Lynch deserves a better passing game around him.

I'd give our 1 and 5 (or Tate) to move up to get Woods (probably around the 10 spot).

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
HawkWow":cefac1of said:
I'd much prefer Robert Woods. Complete package, runs excellent routes, probably the most pro-ready of any WR in the draft. He's a great kid with great work ethic, carries himself without attitude and thrives to get better. He and Rice would be scary with Baldwin underneath and with O line help, Miller would get his touches as well. Lynch deserves a better passing game around him.

I'd give our 1 and 5 (or Tate) to move up to get Woods (probably around the 10 spot).

I'm a USC fan and I am worried about Woods at the next level. Think he's much more likely to bust than Lee (who is incredible).

two dog

Reaction score
Lee may not be as "pro ready" or as advanced as some others, but he is the
most otherworldly receiving talent I've seen this year and I watch a LOT of
college football.

Love the college game but it'll never replace the Hawks.