Come on Huskies

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I've been chirping to all my Beaver family members and friends that the Huskies were going to beat them today. Don't let me down!

(Even though i'm tentatively rooting for the Beavers).

CPHawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1e2uy9ns said:
I've been chirping to all my Beaver family members and friends that the Huskies were going to beat them today. Don't let me down!

That's just dumb. Beating a 10-0 OS team is a lot better for UO, then them having a L to a horrible UW team.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
CPHawk":17atz00u said:
JSeahawks":17atz00u said:

That's just dumb. Beating a 10-0 OS team is a lot better for UO, then them having a L to a horrible UW team.

I realize that. But I think it will be a 3 loss Beaver team by the time we play them.

CPHawk

Reaction score
I hope they are undefeated when UO drop's 60 on them.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Why do they keep lining Sankey up 7 yards behind center? If he'd been 4 yards behind center he probably hits the hole in time. And nice waste of a timeout.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Odd playcall on 3rd and 8. Glad the kicker hit it. Nice drive overall I suppose.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Nice to see Price is still afraid to throw the ball more than 5 yards past the line of scrimmage. smh

jkitsune

Reaction score
Terrible punt. Bad decision by Price. Dumb penalty. Same old same old.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The defense is playing lights out but it isn't going to matter if Price doesn't remember how to play QB.

jkitsune

Reaction score
There a reason we're putting the ball in Price's hands this much all of a sudden?

jkitsune

Reaction score
It's incredible. He only feels comfortable throwing swings and flares and inside screens, and if Sark is really calling multiple inside screens on 3rd and 8+ we're in trouble. Why aren't we handing it to Sankey who, btw, happens to be killing?

Latest posts