Who's your college team? And who do you want a shot at?

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • First of all, who's your favorite college football team? And secondly, if you could put any other team on your schedule and have a shot at them who would you want it to be?

I'm an Oregon fan as i'm sure most of you know. There's 5 teams that i'd love to see them play.

1. Notre Dame: Tradition vs New Blood. I'd love to see the Ducks kick their ass and run circles around them.

2.Texas: Same as above, but I cant stand Texas fans. And not a fan at all of Mack Brown.

3. West Virginia: I think with the quick play WVU offense, and the horrible WVU defense, that the Ducks could hang 100 on them. And it would be a highly entertaining game.

4. Florida State: Just for selfish reasons. Florida State has always been my 2nd favorite team.

5. Washington: Cuz its always good to have a sure win on your schedule :D (Sorry... I couldnt resist)
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• UW.

As far as teams that I'd like to see UW play more, I'd vote Michigan, Miami, and Notre Dame for nostalgia's sake.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Cougars - would like to see us take on O'Dea High
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• Yo, Jseahawks, send me a message, I have someone who wants to talk to you about an upcoming O. game. Strangely, I can't send anyone a message.
    Rocket
    NET Veteran

• My team is Alabama, because of their awesome defense. I would like to see them play against Oregon.
    MANUNITED23
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:34 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information