USC Game

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
I know there's a few of you USC gals in here...what do you think of Saturday's game? I'm thinkin 3 outta 4.
Should be fun, weather etc.. Any of you going?

-SH

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I think if Washington were healthy they would have a very good chance of winning this game. If UW is going to contend Keith Price has to play MUCH better then he did against Oregon, i thought he was the weak link of your whole team that day. I thought both Price and especially Coach Sark played scared against the Ducks, they have to play balls out against USC. In the end i think Barkley, Lee and Woods will put up too many points for the banged up UW offense to keep up wtih.

My prediction: USC 38 Washington 21. Although i'm rooting for Washington this week. Blech.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
All depends on which USC team shows up. I don't think USC has played a complete game all season. They have spurts where they are utterly unstoppable, if the huskies can weather those spurts, they have a shot. That defense can be had, but those receivers are absolutely unbelievable.

CPHawk

Reaction score
With Wilcox dialing up the cheap shots on Barkley, I'm sure UW has a chance.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how Keith Price went to looking so good last year to being absolute garbage this year?

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":fe3yacg2 said:
Can someone explain to me how Keith Price went to looking so good last year to being absolute garbage this year?

I was just posting on my Ducks board that if i was Sark i'd be thinking about benching him. I know he's a good QB. I know his o'line is garbage. But something just isnt right with him, even when his o'line does a good job of protecting its like Price is playing scared, panicing and rushing things. I noticed it a lot last week, and i'm already noticing it again today.

Subzero717

Reaction score
SeatownJay":ogcb9ao6 said:
O line play. It worked for Hass for years.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
How many plays has Sark called tonight where the ball goes sideways via either run or pass? How many times has that failed? How many more times will he call them before he realizes it's not working against this defense?

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Kearly's been saying that the Dawgs would struggle this season because of their offensive line but I'm wondering of the press, alumni and fans will be patient and accepting of that after they go 6-6 or 5-7 this year or if we'll start hearing calls that Sark needs to be replaced.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Gus Johnson could call a game of Tiddly Winks and make it sound exciting.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
SeatownJay":9m7c9yl7 said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to say that Gus Johnson could call a game of Tiddly Winks and make it sound exciting.

Yup. Gus is awesome. He and Brent Mussberger are my two favorites.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
JSeahawks":p2z7yuo0 said:
SeatownJay":p2z7yuo0 said:

Yup. Gus is awesome. He and Brent Mussberger are my two favorites.
Imagine him calling a game between Oregon & West Virginia.