Ohio State's 3rd string QB tweets:

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Why should we have to go to class if we came here to play FOOTBALL, we aint come to play SCHOOL. Classes are POINTLESSS.

I'm thinking Urban Meyer should print out a bunch of T'shirts that say: We Aint come to play school!

And this kid should start practicing saying: Would you like fries with that?

Throwdown

Reaction score
You'd think the 3rd string QB, who's sitting behind a young QB like Braxton Miller would be more into his books than whining about it on Twitter.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
What a jackass. Bitching about a free education. What an ungrateful jackass.

kearly

Reaction score
Yeah, if he was a starting player with a likely future in the NFL, I wouldn't argue with him (though I'd advise him not to advertise it. Good players have slipped in the draft for less). But he's not a starter and he doesn't have a prayer of getting a shot in the NFL, so, yeah... he's a dumbass.

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
And he couldn't have just said this to the nearest team mate? He just had to broadcast it on Twitter?

'Dumb ass' sounds like a compliment.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":10iccz2g said:
And he couldn't have just said this to the nearest team mate? He just had to broadcast it on Twitter?

'Dumb ass' sounds like a compliment.

Maybe he was just having a bad day and said something he shouldn't have on twitter.

Oh...he went to OSU? Yeah, dumbass is a bit light.

Snohomie

Reaction score
Lets be honest, I think we've all had classes we were less than interested in. I understand the frustration.

Everyone in my generation should know that what you put on the internet can be read anywhere, by anyone, including future bosses and the media. That's true x 100 if you're an Ohio State football player. So while I understand the statement, voicing that opinion on Twitter is just stupid.

HawkGA

Reaction score
As the 3rd String QB, apparently he didn't go to play football either.