WR Marquess Wilson WSU

cesame

Reaction score
This guy tore Oregon up last night. I was impressed.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Wilson was pretty good. But that WSU QB was the biggest bitch i've ever seen on a football field. If i was one of Washington States receivers i would punch him in the face today the way he was gesturing, whining and being a little baby wtih every incompletion.

ChrisB Bacon

Reaction score
He had like 40 yards in the first half and then 140 in the second.

He's a garbage time all-american

CPHawk

Reaction score
WSU threw for 150 yards in the 4th quarter, after UO pulled it's starters. But he did look good, not taking anything away from him.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Wilson is extremely talented but one of those spoiled, lazy Paul Wulff guys. Leach is fixing some of his bad habits, but Wilson still has a way to go. I'm not sure he's tough enough to really make a difference in the NFL.

pehawk

Reaction score
Wilson, Hill, Darling, etc. I'm pretty sure they're just F'ing with us and they're all the same player.

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Wilson has talent, but he is a brat and he's dropped from being a top-50 guy to a likely late third-rounder at best. Too many drops and he refuses to block, so I don't want to see him as a Seahawk, eventhough I'm a WSU fan.

pehawk

Reaction score
Heard he quit the team, after Leech ripped everyone.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Throwdown":30u294br said:
Can Cougs fans chime in, is it falling apart over there in Pullman??
No. Lackadaisical head coach who lets the kids do whatever they want and their egos to swell replaced by a much stricter, hard line coach of the buy in or bye bye type. Bound to be problems, especially with headcases like Wilson that have looked like problems of the mental sort to begin with. This is year 1 of the Leach regime, it'll take a little time for the Wulff recruits with sour attitudes to either buy in or be weeded out completely and be replaced with the guys who want to be there.

Wilson reportedly was ready to quit the team in the spring but was talked out of it by other teammates, the kid is just a moron. He became my favorite player as a true freshman, and now I'm just ready for him to be gone. I'm expecting a Dwight Jones type flame out at this point. Decent physical talent overridden by a terrible twos attitude will send him deep into the draft or out of it completely and will quit on whichever team works him out as a UDFA when he isn't coddled and celebrated.

Year 1 with Leach has been rougher than many expected, but taking into account the move from a coach like Wulff to a coach like Leach with the type of players brought in and attitudes fostered under Wulff, it makes sense, and perhaps Coug fans just got overly optimistic because a big name was brought in. It'll get better.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Burfect was like this, and has had a pretty decent rookie season. You just never know.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
pinksheets":j7cyvayv said:
Throwdown":j7cyvayv said:
Can Cougs fans chime in, is it falling apart over there in Pullman??
No. Lackadaisical head coach who lets the kids do whatever they want and their egos to swell replaced by a much stricter, hard line coach of the buy in or bye bye type. Bound to be problems, especially with headcases like Wilson that have looked like problems of the mental sort to begin with. This is year 1 of the Leach regime, it'll take a little time for the Wulff recruits with sour attitudes to either buy in or be weeded out completely and be replaced with the guys who want to be there.

Wilson reportedly was ready to quit the team in the spring but was talked out of it by other teammates, the kid is just a moron. He became my favorite player as a true freshman, and now I'm just ready for him to be gone. I'm expecting a Dwight Jones type flame out at this point. Decent physical talent overridden by a terrible twos attitude will send him deep into the draft or out of it completely and will quit on whichever team works him out as a UDFA when he isn't coddled and celebrated.

Year 1 with Leach has been rougher than many expected, but taking into account the move from a coach like Wulff to a coach like Leach with the type of players brought in and attitudes fostered under Wulff, it makes sense, and perhaps Coug fans just got overly optimistic because a big name was brought in. It'll get better.

Well said.