Dawgs in at 23 in AP: And my pac 12 Power rankings

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! RATING: PG-13
  • Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2292
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


  • CPHawk wrote:Hows that half a title (not even AP) treating UW? Everyone know Miami would have spanked the pups that year. Maybe you all can find another title to make up, where the Boise Tribune named UW champs. Oh and make another statue in honor of a racist coach. Nice touch UW.


    boyyy stop
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19379
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • CodeWarrior wrote:How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

    I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q


    Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:
    CodeWarrior wrote:How are all those national championships treating the Ducks? I mean, you guys have so many I'm surprised there's still room in the rafters at Autzen!

    I can post videos, too! A video the Ducks just... don't have.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJEwtZMr0Q


    Ok Dallas 49er fan. You guys won a title decades ago. Congratulations. I'm surprised that video wasnt in black and white.


    Ha! Calling dawgs a has-been? Please. Oregon is a never was.
    Formerly known as Seahawk425.
    User avatar
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 731
    Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm


  • And so it goes round and round and round. UW fans closely hold onto their past success, which is something to be proud of, like a child and his blanket. Oregon fans have acted like they are a big time program for almost twenty years, but the majority of that time Oregon fielded lazy teams, with no heart, no discipline and underachieved greatly. Now they truly are the national power with the genius coach they thought they were the past decade.

    Per the argument of the last twenty years, there is literally no way Miami beats UW in 1991. None, watched a lot of both teams, and went back over the years and watched the games I could find some more. UW would roll Miami.
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


  • I'll give Oregon credit for improving no doubt. Phil Knight's money buys them the means to win. Respect Chip and the way he goes about his business. As a general assessment I don't care for the fans but what Husky does?
    Formerly known as Seahawk425.
    User avatar
    CodeWarrior
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 731
    Joined: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:02 pm


  • Is this what you're looking for?
    Image
    1/2 title or not, I can go look at it any time I want.
    Yes, UW would have rolled Miami, just like they did in '94 in Miami.

    -SH
    User avatar
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1703
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
    Location: Ballard


  • lol hold on, is it OU vs. UW week?
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19379
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.
    SEC FAN
    NET Starter
     
    Posts: 332
    Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:39 pm


  • Throwdown wrote:lol hold on, is it OU vs. UW week?


    It is indeed. And, for some reason, Phil Knight gets to purchase Oregon at home for this game. I swear 13 out of the last 14 games have been in that ishthole, Oregon.

    If the US needed an enema, the hose would go into Autzen.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12264
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • SEC FAN wrote:I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


    It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • JSeahawks wrote:
    SEC FAN wrote:I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


    It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.


    C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12264
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • pehawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:
    SEC FAN wrote:I had to laugh at the Vegas line. UW is a 25 point dog. I don't disagree with it though.


    It does seem a bit low doesnt it? My prediction is 54-7. I'm not buying the amazing, new Washington defense. And with UW's offense I cant see them sustaining drives to keep Oregon off the field or scoring many points themselves. If the Huskies were healthy i'd probably say something like 38-28.


    C'mon, girl! It's rivalry week. Ask Phil to buy some vowels so you can talk isht! You going to let my enema joke stand, Akili?


    I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12264
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • pehawk wrote:Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?



    For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2292
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


  • CPHawk wrote:
    pehawk wrote:Since 2000 the Dawgs have hosted the Ducks only FOUR times. WHY?



    For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.


    Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.
    User avatar
    Spounge84
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1908
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 3:16 pm
    Location: Lacey, WA


  • Spounge84 wrote:
    CPHawk wrote:
    For the same reason UW is playing all their home games at the clink this year. Husky stadium sucks donkey balls.


    Obviously you've never been to Husky Stadium.


    I was there for every game during Seahawks stadium construction. Great location, crappy stadium. I expect the new Husky stadium to be beautiful though.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • The track made the visitors section just crap. Unlike Autzen or Clink, where there are no bad seats, Husky stadium had tons of bad seats. I'm actually excited to see the new stadium.

    Oh and to answer you question without sarcasm pehawk, the Pac 10 scheduled games. When they went from missing a team yearly to not missing any some teams had to play at locations a couple extra times. UO had to go to WSU a bunch of extra times.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2292
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


  • JSeahawks wrote:I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.


    Every year I hate you for about a week.
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2407
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


  • jkitsune wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:I just dont have the heart for it. Talking shit to Husky fans is like talking shit to a handicapped little sister.


    Every year I hate you for about a week.


    A week?
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12264
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Price has been anemic. I wonder if he's hurt or something(probably just the OL). I bet Brown would make a better game. At least he'd "stand" a better chance of staying upright on sack plays. Last game of the night, everyone (on the West Coast) wll be watching. Don't koog it, duks.

    -SH
    User avatar
    SmokeyHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1703
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:59 pm
    Location: Ballard


  • Here is my view on the game.

    First quarter UO jumps out to a 14-0 lead, it gets cut to 17-14 at the half. In the third UO does what it does, pulls away with UW D dragging ass on the field and UO O still going strong. UO sacks Price 8 times, and hits him 20+ times.

    For those thinking UO dline isn't as good as Stanford on the UW side, your in for a shock. Maybe not as big, but a lot faster. And really starting a dling with two guys over 305, a DE 285 and another DE who plays a hybrid LB as well in Jordan at 250. UO will also shuffle in 5 guys every 4 plays to stay fresh, and this is huge as the game wears on. True FR Aric Armstead (5* rated higher then Shaq Thompson overall) and DeForest Buckner are getting better by the week and provide great play off the bench. Last year UW fans/media where shocked at just how good UO front 7 where, and this year they are better.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2292
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


  • This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

    Image

    Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

    Image
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • Man, I hope the Ducks stomp the Fuskies.

    Sincerely,

    WSU Alum
    User avatar
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *
     
    Posts: 1874
    Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:30 pm
    Location: Lynnwood, WA


  • Stanford is looking like a Juggernaut on D. Only giving up 400 yards to Scott in under 3 quarters.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2292
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm


  • JSeahawks wrote:This is embarassing for you guys. Bad enough that you (Husky fans... not you personally) rushed the field after beating an over rated crappy Stanford team in one fo the worst offensive games i've ever seen. But now somebody in your athletic department thought it deserved a Champions t'shirt?

    Image

    Maybe if you can beat the point spread against the Ducks this weekend you can print out a bunch of these bad boys:

    Image


    That is pathetic... Christ

    But you guys still had that horrible "gotta get that natty" no one can top that corny ish
    Image
    3elieve
    User avatar
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *
     
    Posts: 19379
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Graham, WA


  • I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.
    User avatar
    seahawk2k
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1661
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:41 pm


  • seahawk2k wrote:I don't think they will, but I'd like the Huskies to win tonight in a shocker just so JSeahawks can stop pounding his Ducks drum for one week and remember what a joke that Oregon program was for many years. Humility is a trait you need to learn. There is enjoying your teams success and then there's being an unceasingly arrogant tool. You aren't winning these games, those players and coaches are. I think as a fan, talking smack is asinine. You haven't earned it, you're just along for the ride, just like all of us with the Hawks.


    Oh relax. its not like i'm even talking smack, its just playin around and all in fun. And I expect to get it back about 10 times as bad once the Huskies do beat the Ducks. And then it will be even more fun. I like every single Husky fan on this board and i think 99% of them know that i'm just messin around and nothings serious.

    What in the world is the point of being a fan if you cant enjoy when your team is good and have a little friendly smack with your biggest rivals? That would make sports pretty damn boring. And I would expect nothing less from Husky fan if they were dominating the Ducks yearly, as they used to do.

    Btw, preaching to a Seahawks fan (which i'm much more of then a Ducks fan) about humility is rather amusing. I'm pretty sure we've had that lesson beaten into us a bunch of times.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • I hate the ducks more than anyone, but I'm on Jseahawks side on this one. Its all in good fun.
    @ryanadamdavis
    User avatar
    pehawk
    * Report Button *
     
    Posts: 12264
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:08 pm


  • Hope to God we beat the U of O JSeahawkses.... I mean Ducks...
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2407
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


  • jkitsune wrote:Hope to God we beat the U of O JSeahawkses.... I mean Ducks...


    They probably should rename the team that since i'm so instrumental to their success. Just ask Seahawks2k. I'm a bit nervous for this game, i've been uber confident all week long but now a little doubt is creeping in. On paper the Ducks should definatly win... but any given day... Hoping for a blowout. Sounds like Ducks linebacker Michael Clay isnt going to play, although he's participating in warmups. Could be a big loss.
    Image
    User avatar
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *
     
    Posts: 18831
    Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
    Location: Milwaukie, Oregon


  • Keith Price has looked awful. Not to mention dropping punts and first downs.
    User avatar
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2407
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:12 pm


Next


It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:40 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Information
  • Who is online