Cal
Utah
Colorado
WSU

CPHawk

Reaction score
UO
SC, OS (tie)
UA (much more complete team then they are getting credit for. O way better then anything Stanford has this year.)
ASU
UW
SU
UCLA
UU
Cal
CU
WSU

kearly

Reaction score
UW doesn't deserve to be ranked. I get that they are 3-1 and just beat the #8, but Stanford had no business being ranked that high and if you actually watch the games it's plainly evident that UW is a disaster on offense.

Good news for Oregon though. Just one more "ranked" team for them to destroy which helps further their case for entry in the title game.

cesame

Reaction score
If Oregon goes undefeated they'd get in regardless

SEC FAN

Reaction score
cesame":2ukkw69d said:
If Oregon goes undefeated they'd get in regardless

Yep. Florida State looks like they may go undefeated if they can beat Florida. They do get to play at home for that one, but Oregon would have a tougher schedule.

pehawk

Reaction score
kearly":2te7d965 said:
UW doesn't deserve to be ranked. I get that they are 3-1 and just beat the #8, but Stanford had no business being ranked that high and if you actually watch the games it's plainly evident that UW is a disaster on offense.

Good news for Oregon though. Just one more "ranked" team for them to destroy which helps further their case for entry in the title game.

True, but they deserve it. They win when they're suppose to; and get an upset every year at home. All while running the cleanest BCS program in the country (most likely).

CPHawk

Reaction score
FSU, IMO, will get in before Oregon. At this point, UO has to many self inflicted wounds, and at some point a team will take advantage of the generosity of UO. I don't see UO going undefeated, but I see them winning the Pac 12.

My hope is another Rose Bowl this year, then next year with 90% of the team back UO makes a run at a title.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Anyone who ranks Utah above 11 hasn't seen them play. I've watched every snap, and lent my presence to half of the games, and I can only describe this team as a community college intramural squad. I'm not sure what that would make Colorado, but one thing is for sure; the Rocky Mountain teams are in over their heads. The states of Utah and Colorado appreciate Larry Scott and the chance he has given us, but these teams would be middling in the MWC/WAC right now.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":1gmzn24m said:
kearly":1gmzn24m said:

True, but they deserve it. They win when they're suppose to; and get an upset every year at home. All while running the cleanest BCS program in the country (most likely).

That's a little Pollyanna dont you think? I'm not saying they're dirty or anything but I'm sure they're operating in some grey area's just like every other big time college football program, especially now that they have Tosh Lupoi on their staff.

pehawk

Reaction score
No Jseahawks, I heard the opposite. That the Huskies take the rules TOO literal, play it too safe, etc. It wasn't a veiled shot at your Ducks or anyone else; I dont mask such things.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
pehawk":k91f710t said:
No Jseahawks, I heard the opposite. That the Huskies take the rules TOO literal, play it too safe, etc. It wasn't a veiled shot at your Ducks or anyone else; I dont mask such things.

Yea i know and didnt take it like that. I know youre a straight shooter. I just go by the mentality that i dont believe there are any truly clean programs in big time college sports. If they really are trying so hard to be clean, i would recommend trying to bend some rules.

pehawk

Reaction score
JSeahawks":243b1g75 said:
pehawk":243b1g75 said:

Yea i know and didnt take it like that. I know youre a straight shooter. I just go by the mentality that i dont believe there are any truly clean programs in big time college sports. If they really are trying so hard to be clean, i would recommend trying to bend some rules.

I'm with ya on that. If true, they have to bend a tad to compete with the OSU Beavers of the world (that felt awesome to type). They need to get over the sanctions and potential Slick Rick scares, and play ball.

At the end of the day, the Dawgs cheated AND got a championship to show for it. That's what real programs do (there's the shot).

CPHawk

Reaction score
Back on point, and getting over UW fans made up bs about UO. It seems the only reason the Pac 12 is any good right now is thanks to Lane Kiffin.

Lane Kiffin said six Pac-12 teams in the AP top 25 was "the result of us not nailing recruiting over the last five years." Keep it classy Lane, nothing like always putting your foot in your mouth.

Latest posts