Jacob Sirmon and Colson Yankoff are in the transfer portal

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• They couldn't get themselves in the mix for the backup role, let alone starting, so not a big surprise.

UW should be fine and I hope these two guys find schools where they are happy.
    drrew
    NET Veteran

• Brock Huard said that Yankoff couldnt throw well when he saw him play and that his mechanics were broke. Said Sirmon was likely impatient given that Eason could get hurt.

Dylan Morris and Sam Huard coming soon probably doesn't help.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• drrew wrote:They couldn't get themselves in the mix for the backup role, let alone starting, so not a big surprise.

UW should be fine and I hope these two guys find schools where they are happy.

I don't have a problem with this at all. I know some people like to talk about it as quitting on the team but these players have 4 years to either make a pro career or it or simply live out the dream for as long as possible. I don't think the NCAA should do anything to take that away from them and I don't think commentators should be making them feel bad about doing it.
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

• KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

• KitsapGuy wrote:

Hard to predict the future but I think one will stay. Not surprised with the logjam we have at UW.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

• I don't think so. Dylan Morris is being hyped up big time, there's a possibility Huard reclassifies and comes earlier. There's talk Eason has told people he plans to be there for 2 years and there also another QB committed.
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

• Sirmon stays.

drrew
    NET Veteran

• Glasgow Seahawk wrote:I don't think so. Dylan Morris is being hyped up big time, there's a possibility Huard reclassifies and comes earlier. There's talk Eason has told people he plans to be there for 2 years and there also another QB committed.

If Eason is projected as a high 1st rounder at the end of next season he will leave.

Trust me on this.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:55 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information