The 2020 Recruiting thread

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Thu Feb 07, 2019 1:54 pm
  • Going to go ahead and get this started.

Oregon already has two commits for 2020:

Avantae Williams: 4 star. From Florida he's the #2 safety, #43 player overall in the class. He's a stud, but i would be shocked if he's actually a part of Oregon's class a year from now. Just became a father, so i doubt he's moving all the way across the country.

Seth Figgins: 3 star TE from California. 6'6", 225.

Washington has 1 commit:

Gaard Memmelaar: 3 star o'linemen from Idaho. 6'4", 290.

USC has 2 commits:

Bryce Young: 5 star QB, #1 duel threat QB in the country.

Parker Lewis: A kicker.

State of Washington has quite a few studs in this years high school class:

Sa'vell Smalls from Garfield High is the #1 OLB, and #4 overall player in the country. On 247 network he has 3 predictions to Florida State, 2 to Alabama and 1 to Washington.

Gee Scott Jr is a 4 star WR from Eastside Catholic. He's the 15th WR, 70th overall. He's already commited to Ohio State.

Gelrean Hatchett is a 4 star o'linemen from Ferndale. #5 guard, #165 overall. He's got 5 predictions to UW, 1 to Oklahoma.

DJ Rodgers from eastside catholic is a 4 star TE, #5 TE in the country. His only predictions are to USC.

Sam Adams II. Son of the Seahawks Sam Adams is a 4 star rb, also from eastside catholic. All of his predictions are to Texas A&M.

Ayden Hector is a 3 star corner from Eastside Catholic. All 4 of his predictions are to USC.

Then there are a handful of 3 stars who might be Pac12 level, but i'm not going to list.

State of Oregon only has 3 low 4 star players, and to be honest, I hope Oregon does not sign any of them.

Max Lenzy, cornerback from Tigard HS. Currently has one prediction for Oregon and 1 for Purdue.

Jalen John, RB from Lake Oswego. 3 predictions to Oregon State. Would be a good get for Beavers. But i dont think he's on the level of UW, UO or USC.

Silas Starr, WR, Central CAtholic. Has 2 predictions for Oregon, 1 for Oregon State. Again, i'd be happy with him going to Oregon STate.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Re: The 2020 Recruiting thread
Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:06 pm
  • Question for you Seattleites. What's up with Eastside Catholic? Pretty amazing for one NW school to have 4 4 stars in one class. Are they a private school that recruits its players?

They've also got JT Tuimoloua who is the #1 player in the entire country for the 2021 class.

Interesting to note that in the next two classes combined the state of Washington has 11 kids ranked higher then the top ranked Oregon kid. UW is definitely going to want to build a fence around their state.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:41 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Question for you Seattleites. What's up with Eastside Catholic? Pretty amazing for one NW school to have 4 4 stars in one class. Are they a private school that recruits its players?

They've also got JT Tuimoloua who is the #1 player in the entire country for the 2021 class.

Interesting to note that in the next two classes combined the state of Washington has 11 kids ranked higher then the top ranked Oregon kid. UW is definitely going to want to build a fence around their state.

Yes they do, EC is the new Bellevue, much like Archbishop Murphy, they draw form a wide area. EC's area is east King County, an area of high-population middle and upper middle-class families, overall probably the best area to draw from in Washington State.

https://www.thenewstribune.com/sports/h ... 03965.html
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Feb 07, 2019 5:18 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    Yes they do, EC is the new Bellevue, much like Archbishop Murphy, they draw form a wide area. EC's area is east King County, an area of high-population middle and upper middle-class families, overall probably the best area to draw from in Washington State.

With the obvious difference being that Bellevue is a public school, where recruiting isn't supposed to happen.
    purpleneer
    NET Starter

Thu Feb 07, 2019 7:12 pm
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Question for you Seattleites. What's up with Eastside Catholic? Pretty amazing for one NW school to have 4 4 stars in one class. Are they a private school that recruits its players?

Yes a wide area including California.and other areas and have the kids register and stay at Fosters during their junior and senior years. No area year and and year out in a district with regular kids can dominate every year on the extreme levels that Archbishop and Eastside Catholic. Bishop Blanchet did it for years also when I was in school and then went Public, all of a sudden they were not dominant. They from what I undersatnd may have went back to being a private / invite school but never have acheived what they did in the 70's athletically as far as sports. They may have focused in other areas.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:32 am
  • Given that offers get made to 8th graders, shouldn't we have a 2024 recruiting thread?
    HawkGA
    NET Hall Of Famer

Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:17 pm
  • chris98251 wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Question for you Seattleites. What's up with Eastside Catholic? Pretty amazing for one NW school to have 4 4 stars in one class. Are they a private school that recruits its players?

Yes a wide area including California.and other areas and have the kids register and stay at Fosters during their junior and senior years. No area year and and year out in a district with regular kids can dominate every year on the extreme levels that Archbishop and Eastside Catholic. Bishop Blanchet did it for years also when I was in school and then went Public, all of a sudden they were not dominant. They from what I undersatnd may have went back to being a private / invite school but never have acheived what they did in the 70's athletically as far as sports. They may have focused in other areas.

Residential academies are common in soccer and hockey.

Surprised football hasnt just gone in with it. Essentially what youre describing here but with recognition
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:48 pm
  • purpleneer wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:

With the obvious difference being that Bellevue is a public school, where recruiting isn't supposed to happen.

"isn't supposed to happen," but did at Bellevue util they got caught and they are no longer dominant.

https://komonews.com/news/local/superin ... levue-high

When I say that EC is the "new" Bellevue, I mean in terms of football dominance.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:07 pm
  • Some UW targers that UW is doing well with right now is

- QB Ethan Gabers who is the younger brother of Chase Gbaers. UW currently leads but Ethan is starting to blow up (ust got offered by Georgia)

- TE Mark Redman is Ethan's teammate and UW is doing very well with him. Mark is visiting UW again in the spring and it wouldn't be a surprise to see Ethan commit on the visit

- RB Jayveon Sunday took a visit last month to UW with his coach and came away very impressed. He will visit UW again from the spring game and there is a chance he gives his commitment then.

- OLB Nick Herbig is from the same high school as Faatui Tuitele and he loved his visit to UW this past fall. Will be making anthor trip to UW this summer and want's to commit before his season starts in August.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Feb 21, 2019 10:56 am
  • These are fun threads. Can we keep the conversation to prospects for whatever team your a fan of and questions for experts of other fan bases about what they're hearing about recruits.

I'd hate to see this get shut down, and there are other places to go if you can't handle your $#!t.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:04 am
  • Rivals released its Rivals 250 for the 2020 recruiting class today. Here are a few names for USC fans to keep in mind.

#1 QB DJ Uiagalelei (St. John Bosco) -- It looked for a big like USC could chase Bryce Young and Uiagalelei in this class, but I'd be shocked if that continued. Clemson looks like the leader at this point. Uiagalelei is a big time baseball prospect as well, so that could come into play at some point.

#3 LB Justin Flowe (Upland) -- As big of a must-get prospect as there is in this class for USC. He's an instant impact guy at inside linebacker and would be a massive help in building the 2020 class. He's a national recruit, so SEC schools (plus Clemson, Ohio State, etc.) will be all over him.

#4 CB Elias Ricks (Mater Dei) -- An early commitment to LSU, but USC will continue to push for Ricks, a big time playmaker at cornerback.

#9 CB Kelee Ringo (Saguaro/Ariz.) -- A duo of Ricks and Ringo at cornerback would be an A++ class and isn't out of the realm of possibilities, but USC would need to start generating some serious on field momentum.

#14 RB Kendall Milton (Buchanan) -- The nation's No. 2 running back looked like a USC lean at one point. Alabama, Ohio State and the regular cast will be chasing him.

#17 TE Darnell Washington (Desert Pines/Nev.) -- Massive tight end prospect will be chased nationwide.

#26 WR Johnny Wilson (Calabasas) -- Talented wide receiver did not list USC among his top 5 schools.

#49 WR Gary Bryant (Centennial) -- Very talented, speedy wide receiver. Looks like USC has a good shot with him.

#51 OT Tosh Baker (Pinnacle/Ariz) -- A national prospect with Michigan, Notre Dame, and Oklahoma, among others, chasing. 6-8 offensive tackle. USC is in the picture.

#53 QB Bryce Young (Mater Dei) -- Very talented thrower and can run as well. Committed early to USC and the Trojans have hung onto his commitment thus far. Need to keep it that way.

#54 CB Clark Phillips (La Habra) -- No offer from USC. Will be interesting to see if that changes, and if it's already too late.

#55 RB Bijan Robinson (Salpointe/Ariz.) -- Running back who reportedly said USC has cooled on him a bit

#63 S Lathan Ransom (Salpointe/Ariz.) -- Safety picking up recruiting momentum

#66 Noah Sewell (Orem/Utah) -- Impact linebacker, brother of Penei Sewell, at Oregon

#73 WR Jalen McMillan (San Joaquin Memorial) -- Named USC among his top 10

#114 OG Myles Murao (Mater Dei) -- A top target along the offensive line

#130 WR John Humphreys (Corona Del Mar) -- Another talented California receiver

#139 WR Kris Hutson (St. John Bosco) -- former USC commit

#170 ATH Jaden Navarrette (Norco) -- Added a USC offer more than two and a half years ago

#177 RB Sam Adams (Eastside Catholic/Wash.) -- Recent USC RB offer

#185 LB Justin Houston (Serra) -- brother of John Houston

#215 WR Joshua Jackson (Narbonne) -- Again, a terrific California wide receiver

#238 CB Ayden Hector (Eastside Catholic/Wash) -- Both parents attended USC
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:00 pm
  • Dj U is going to win national championships for somebody. Dude is a much better throwing version of Cam Newton.

Flowe is an absolute beast.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:08 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Dj U is going to win national championships for somebody. Dude is a much better throwing version of Cam Newton.

Flowe is an absolute beast.

The crazy thing is DJ is still very raw. Relatively new to football, he could write his ticket as a MLB pitcher, absolute stud.

Flowe is who I covet in this class, dude is a missile.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gqvUW64bto
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Mon Mar 04, 2019 1:53 pm
  • UW just landed a commitment from 3 star QB Ethan Garbers from Corona Del Mar. 6'2, 195. 25th ranked pro style QB. Dont know much about him other then that his brother plays at Cal.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:46 am
  • JSeahawks wrote:UW just landed a commitment from 3 star QB Ethan Garbers from Corona Del Mar. 6'2, 195. 25th ranked pro style QB. Dont know much about him other then that his brother plays at Cal.

He fits the mold of what Chris Peterson wants in a QB. He is accurate and makes good decisions with the football. Not very big and doesn't have a huge arm. Is not a mobile QB but can run if necessary. The UW coaches told him that he compared to Jake Browning with a bigger arm at this stage (when he was being recruited).
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:19 pm
  • goseahawks2012 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:UW just landed a commitment from 3 star QB Ethan Garbers from Corona Del Mar. 6'2, 195. 25th ranked pro style QB. Dont know much about him other then that his brother plays at Cal.

He fits the mold of what Chris Peterson wants in a QB. He is accurate and makes good decisions with the football. Not very big and doesn't have a huge arm. Is not a mobile QB but can run if necessary. The UW coaches told him that he compared to Jake Browning with a bigger arm at this stage (when he was being recruited).

He was recruited by Bush Hamdan and everything he does gives me pause for concern.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:40 am
  • Ducks get a commitment from Peter Latu, 3 star olb from Bethel High School in Spanaway, Washington. I'm kind of surprised that they actually took a commitment from him this early in the cycle, but it must mean the coaches really like him.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:37 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Ducks get a commitment from Peter Latu, 3 star olb from Bethel High School in Spanaway, Washington. I'm kind of surprised that they actually took a commitment from him this early in the cycle, but it must mean the coaches really like him.

He a athletic kid with really good size for a linebacker. Only problem are his grades which is why UW hasn't offered. If he can get his schoolwork in order then I think Oregon got a steal.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:23 am
  • goseahawks2012 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Ducks get a commitment from Peter Latu, 3 star olb from Bethel High School in Spanaway, Washington. I'm kind of surprised that they actually took a commitment from him this early in the cycle, but it must mean the coaches really like him.

He a athletic kid with really good size for a linebacker. Only problem are his grades which is why UW hasn't offered. If he can get his schoolwork in order then I think Oregon got a steal.

Is UW's academic standards higher than OU's?
    I really don't know..I know some schools allow a lower
    gpa for football than for just a student..
    IndyHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:52 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    goseahawks2012 wrote:
    JSeahawks wrote:Ducks get a commitment from Peter Latu, 3 star olb from Bethel High School in Spanaway, Washington. I'm kind of surprised that they actually took a commitment from him this early in the cycle, but it must mean the coaches really like him.

Some schools have different requirements when it comes to certain classes needed to be taken. In this instance, there are questions whether Peter will qualify for college and Coach Peterson doesn't like taking kids that barley meet the minimum requirement to get in because he has to go the the UW admission board and vouch for the recruit which he doesn't like to do and he will have to monitor his grades throughout college to make sure he's eligible which he also hates. Pete doesn't want to have to worry if a kid can handle UW courses and stay eligible and if he's struggling in high school, Pete usually passes though there are exceptions. Chicho Mcclatcher was someone who struggled with grades early on but he really improved his grades his junior and senior year which got him a late offer to UW. I could see the same thing happening with Peter if he really does well his senior year, I could see UW offering him late in the fall.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:56 pm
  • UW gets a commitment from 4 star TE Mark Redman. Was a big target for UW considering they didn't take a TE last year.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:55 am
  • IndyHawk wrote:
    goseahawks2012 wrote:

Yes, in general and for football. Oregon has an acceptance rate of 74% while UW is much more selective at 46% (this is for the general student body). Average SAT's are much lower at Oregon also.

https://www.thoughtco.com/sat-scores-fo ... ges-788660

https://www.thoughtco.com/sat-scores-fo ... ges-788664
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:15 am
  • Wanted to post in the 2019 thread, but unfortunately it's locked. As this is also relevant to the 2020 cycle, here it is.

Interesting winds a blowing at Mater Dei. One of the best Corner backs in the 2020 class, Elias Ricks has left Mater Dei and is attempting to reclassify and join the class of 2019. Presently Ricks is unclear, due to transferring credits, if he can reclassify. Complicating issues He's committed to LSU but they may not have space available for him to enroll.

If he reclassifies will he be able to go to LSU, will he commit to another school (Fight On!!!) or will he sit out a year?
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Wed May 01, 2019 2:46 pm
  • So on some of the message boards, there is a lot of talk that some of Oregon's and possibly coaches of other schools in the P12 are telling recruits that Chris Petersen is racist and laying out circumstantial evidence to support it. And that this is why Smalls dropped Washington.

If so, that is some of lowest, scummiest recruiting tactics I have ever seen. That's worse than giving them a suitcase stuffed with cash.

If true, then it's sad that more recruits and their families don't recognize how much more it says about the coaches who are telling them that, and knowing to stay away.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Wed May 01, 2019 3:38 pm
  • fenderbender123 wrote:So on some of the message boards, there is a lot of talk that some of Oregon's and possibly coaches of other schools in the P12 are telling recruits that Chris Petersen is racist and laying out circumstantial evidence to support it. And that this is why Smalls dropped Washington.

If so, that is some of lowest, scummiest recruiting tactics I have ever seen. That's worse than giving them a suitcase stuffed with cash.

If true, then it's sad that more recruits and their families don't recognize how much more it says about the coaches who are telling them that, and knowing to stay away.

I'm sure UW would neeeeeeeeever resort to any sort of negative recruiting. :roll:
    dutchcoug
    NET Veteran

Wed May 01, 2019 4:13 pm
  • Yeah I get it. No program has ever been historically perfectly clean. I am obviously being hyperbolic because I am a Husky fan.

But those alleged accusations are 100% bullshit. If you want to call out a program for something that is true, fine. But don't make shit up.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm
  • dutchcoug wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:So on some of the message boards, there is a lot of talk that some of Oregon's and possibly coaches of other schools in the P12 are telling recruits that Chris Petersen is racist and laying out circumstantial evidence to support it. And that this is why Smalls dropped Washington.

I'm sure UW would neeeeeeeeever resort to any sort of negative recruiting. :roll:

It isn't negative recruiting if it's true, that's not what we are talking about here. Chris Petersen has one of the best reputations in the country in recruiting.

And, lol, UW doesn't have to "resort" to anything to out-recruit the cougs.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed May 01, 2019 6:51 pm
  • If he was a racist don't ya think the 80 percent plus of non white's on the team would have said something by now or filed for transfer. The NCAA and Pac 12 Chairman should punish the accuser of this or who leaked the story, College Sports don't need this and most of all Pederson.

But when your on top they will try anything and stoop as low as they can to try to beat a program if they can't beat you on the field.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Wed May 01, 2019 8:15 pm

Thu May 02, 2019 4:01 am

Thu May 02, 2019 6:36 am
  • What's a worse rumor. UO saying OKG is racist, which was started by lil Kim and Ruth, or the rumor for years that Peterson is a scientologist?
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu May 02, 2019 10:28 am
  • DomeHawk wrote:
    dutchcoug wrote:
    fenderbender123 wrote:So on some of the message boards, there is a lot of talk that some of Oregon's and possibly coaches of other schools in the P12 are telling recruits that Chris Petersen is racist and laying out circumstantial evidence to support it. And that this is why Smalls dropped Washington.

It isn't negative recruiting if it's true, that's not what we are talking about here. Chris Petersen has one of the best reputations in the country in recruiting.

Focusing on another programs negatives is "negative recruiting"
    Its also small and petty

Lying is a whole other level of awful though
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Thu May 02, 2019 2:41 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:
    DomeHawk wrote:
    dutchcoug wrote:

Focusing on another programs negatives is "negative recruiting"
    Its also small and petty

Lying is a whole other level of awful though

I think CP is head and shoulders above most programs when it comes to recruiting but I guess it depends on what your criteria for focusing on another teams "negatives." For instance, you are from one team that has a rep for developing a certain position and you point out that your recruiting rival hasn't developed anybody in that position in many years or that there's a logjam at that position and your chance of getting your shot is slim. I mean there's always going to be that kind of stuff.

But if you are spreading rumors that a certain position coach or coordinator is leaving when it simply isn't true or that CP is racist or anything like that, THAT is dirty recruiting.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu May 02, 2019 7:28 pm
  • Why point it out at all?
    Have the confidence to focus on your strengths.

But yeah... outright lying is some bottom level bullshit
    Uncle Si
    * NET Hottie *

Sat May 04, 2019 5:25 pm
  • If other programs aren't negative recruiting you, you're nothing to worry about. Welcome to the bigs.
    Anajimmc
    NET Rookie

Sat May 04, 2019 8:02 pm
  • Uncle Si wrote:Why point it out at all?

Except that ruth made this up.
    CPHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue May 14, 2019 12:22 am
  • CPHawk wrote:
    Uncle Si wrote:Why point it out at all?

Except that ruth made this up.

No she didn't. I talked to Savell mom who told me before all this got out that he eliminated Washington because he felt there weren't enough inner city black kids on the team. This all started from Joey Thomas the garfield head coach who coached Savell the last two years. Joey has had a grudge against UW ever since he transferred out as a player. Oregon added on to this by having there players and coaches be in his ear about this his whole trip. At the end of the day he doesn't feel like he fits with UW and there's no problem with that. He's a great kid who will kill it wherever he goes.
    goseahawks2012
    NET Practice Squad

UW Lands Top OL Recruit.
Fri Jun 14, 2019 1:56 pm

Wed Jun 19, 2019 3:24 pm
  • Huskies have offered Gee Scott Jr. I don't get that one if he is a solid Ohio St committ already? Is there something i'm not aware of?
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:35 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:25 am
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:13 pm
  • KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:13 am
  • KitsapGuy wrote:

Looks like a great get. Great speed, hands, and he blocks well.
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:15 pm
  • goseahawks2012 wrote:Washington picks up one of the top OL on the west coast in Myles Murao. He's a consensus top 100 recruit and was thought to be staying LA. Great job by coach Pete and Coach Huff.

https://247sports.com/Player/Myles-Murao-46048409/

It's early but this is looking to be a VERY smart looking class.
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:22 am
  • goseahawks2012 wrote:Washington picks up one of the top OL on the west coast in Myles Murao. He's a consensus top 100 recruit and was thought to be staying LA. Great job by coach Pete and Coach Huff.

https://247sports.com/Player/Myles-Murao-46048409/

Big kid. Little flabby, but that will change as he matures.
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:10 am
  • RB Sam Adams JR Commits to UW
    Glasgow Seahawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:31 am
  • Another (sort of) legacy recruit.

Keep doing this and every 20 years the Huskies will be good.
    McGruff
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:12 pm

• The newest addition to that group is four-star Ferndale standout Geirean Hatchett, who announced his verbal commitment to UW on Friday.

“I think he’s probably one of the best run-blocking offensive linemen out west,” said 247Sports national recruiting editor Brandon Huffman. “He’s a top-10 guard nationally. He’s a guy we’ve been watching since his freshman year. He’s been a player that I think has really been able to improve as a pass-blocker, which really was important for him because he comes from a wing-T program.
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:32 am
  • KitsapGuy wrote:

The newest addition to that group is four-star Ferndale standout Geirean Hatchett, who announced his verbal commitment to UW on Friday.

“I think he’s probably one of the best run-blocking offensive linemen out west,” said 247Sports national recruiting editor Brandon Huffman. “He’s a top-10 guard nationally. He’s a guy we’ve been watching since his freshman year. He’s been a player that I think has really been able to improve as a pass-blocker, which really was important for him because he comes from a wing-T program.

Big time commit, virtually everybody wanted him, heavy interest from Oklahoma, Ohio State, Stanford, Alabama, and many others.

If we can finish off with a bunch of 4-stars this will be another excellent class.

https://247sports.com/college/washingto ... 133577650/

Because: IT'S GREAT TO BE A HUSKY!
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Next

It is currently Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:08 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information