Draft Bobby and KJ 2.0?

SNDavidson

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm not LB fluent these days. First, how surprised would you be if the seahawks drafted two linebackers to eventually replace KJ and Bobby this draft? Who are some linebackers this year that have the potential and specifically similar traits to a KJ or a Bobby?

I'll post one, again, I'm not up on LB's so hopefully a good choice? Looks like a solid player, little bit of bobby?

[youtube]pufPQK3offs[/youtube]

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
The combine will help out the process for casual fans.

Hodge is a prospect I expect to drop as the combine unfolds. He's not particularly fast, and his arm length is sub 32". See him as a potential day three candidate for most teams, but not the Hawks.

knownone

Reaction score
I agree with Attyla, that arm length does not scream Seahawks. Both KJ and Bobby have Gumby arms for their position. For example; KJ has 35-inch arms which put him in the 99th percentile among players at his position, that even puts him in the 95th percentile amoung offensive lineman, who tend to have the longest arms.

Bobby 2.0 is Devin White, at least from a measurable perspective.

chris98251

Reaction score
Remember Bobby and K.J were not high on the NFL'S radar, some were thinking Bobby as a SS due to his size and speed combo, KJ not stout enough for run support. It gets harder to find replacements when you break the mold with speed over size and then have to wait 8 years or so to replace them after everyone else has caught up to your player profiles.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
They will certainly take a LB this draft somewhere around round 4. Maybe earlier who knows i'm not sure what there thinking this year.