Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Picking the Pac — Week Four

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Picking the Pac — Week Four
Wed Sep 19, 2018 6:30 pm
  • Not a bad article but read the comments below the article, they are more entertaining. https://www.uwdawgpound.com/2018/9/19/1 ... sc-trojans

My favorites?

"Oregon 162-Stanford 2
    Phil hands the Stanford Provost a check for a $100 million on Friday night after a week of nail biting negotiations for duck nation. duck fans rush the field and rip the goal posts down."

And:

"U$C has the big bucks 5-stars at every position. Even their backups are 5-stars! They couldn’t lose to the "Cuog its" [sic] again could they?"
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

- Darius Rucker
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Re: Picking the Pac — Week Four
Wed Sep 19, 2018 7:07 pm
  • Early line on Huskies was 19 now 17. I used to sports-bet a bit and probably will again when they get it set up here.

I was pretty conservative, always on the lookout for that gem. This looks like it could be one of those, (especially when it was at 19). Seems like a lot for a team that beat us last year and who beat Mich. St. this year BUT, hard to bet against those Las Vegas dudes, they are pretty sharp.
    There's two times of year for me: Football season, and waiting for football season.

- Darius Rucker
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Nov 16, 2018 10:30 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information