Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

UW Depth Chart for Auburn

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
UW Depth Chart for Auburn
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:03 pm

Re: UW Depth Chart for Auburn
Tue Aug 28, 2018 2:11 pm
  • Wow, Chico McClatcher isn't in the top 3 starting WR's? That's pretty surprising to me.
    DJrmb
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:01 pm
  • DJrmb wrote:Wow, Chico McClatcher isn't in the top 3 starting WR's? That's pretty surprising to me.

Chico has only been practicing for three weeks. He'll get there.

Fuller has looked great in practice and I'm really excited to see 4-star 6'4" 209lb. Ty Jones get the nod.

WE need these receivers to play well right off the bat.

Auburn has a really good DL but we have a really good OL. This will probably be the story of the game.

(It is worth noting that this will be a bunch of UDub 3-stars going up against a bunch of Auburn 4 and 5-stars.)
    Last edited by DomeHawk on Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Apple Cup Week: "I've always felt that being a Cougar prepares you for life. You learn not to expect too much."
    --UW Coach Don James
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:16 pm
  • Look at the backup cornerbacks: Austin Joyner, Elijah Molden, and Keith Taylor. All three of those guys would be starters on any other team in the Pac-12.

Here's a good article on it that also lists Auburn's depth chart:

https://www.seattletimes.com/sports/uw- ... st-auburn/
    Apple Cup Week: "I've always felt that being a Cougar prepares you for life. You learn not to expect too much."
    --UW Coach Don James
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Aug 28, 2018 6:36 pm
  • :greetingsearthling:
    drrew wrote:https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/416/611/8611416.jpg

One of the things that stands out the most is starting RSFr RG Jaxson Kirkland.

Our resident scouting experts from Oregon (J & Cesame) both indicated he wouldn't amount to anything.

So your situation at right guard is terrible. Got it.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Tue Aug 28, 2018 8:50 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote::greetingsearthling:
    drrew wrote:https://s3media.247sports.com/Uploads/Assets/416/611/8611416.jpg

One of the things that stands out the most is starting RSFr RG Jaxson Kirkland.

Our resident scouting experts from Oregon (J & Cesame) both indicated he wouldn't amount to anything.

So your situation at right guard is terrible. Got it.

Well, we don't know that but the middle of Auburn's DL is downright frightening.

Having said that, your evaluation is based on your predictable "we didn't want him anyway" more than any knowledge on your part.
    --UW Coach Don James
    DomeHawk
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sun Nov 18, 2018 11:19 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information