Which player you love will Schneider pass up?

Trrrroy

Reaction score
For me it's gonna be Guice if he's still there after a trade down. I love watching this dude run. But with his supposed character red flags i'd bet he's off the hawks board entirely after the McDowell ordeal.

HawkGA

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet that every player people on here love will be passed over.

naholmes

Reaction score
Courtland Sutton would bring a different dimension on offense that they’ve been lacking even with Graham. But they would never take him at 18 with so many more pressing needs.

dopeboy206

Reaction score
I predict we'll draft a player we could grab in the 4th round. The Schneider's way of things smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thepeelsessions

Reaction score
naholmes":12gjag5y said:
Courtland Sutton would bring a different dimension on offense that they’ve been lacking even with Graham. But they would never take him at 18 with so many more pressing needs.
Ah, yes. He's actually my highest ranked WR. Don't know how I forgot about him. Even if they trade down and still end up with a first rounder, I couldn't see them picking Sutton if he slipped to them.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
dopeboy206":n1t9rgog said:
I predict we'll draft a player we could grab in the 4th round. The Schneider's way of things smh

Just gonna ignore the premise of the thread like that? weak.

Anyway, they'll probably pass on Jamerson, who I would love to come out of this thing with.

purpleneer

Reaction score
Maelstrom787":202er6v3 said:
dopeboy206":202er6v3 said:

Just gonna ignore the premise of the thread like that? weak.

Anyway, they'll probably pass on Jamerson, who I would love to come out of this thing with.
Agreed. Why bother posting in this thread if that's what you're saying.
I'm waaaay behind on watching enough of anybody, but I do like most of the names mentioned so far. The exception is Scarborough; if there is a player and situation where you judge harshly for underachieving, he is it. Who does so little with such natural gifts with that opportunity in that program? I'd feel better overlooking the underdevelopment and inconsistent results of a Kalen Ballage just based on the coaching.

endzorn

Reaction score
I really want Carlton Davis. I think he’s the perfect complement Shaq because he’s so physical and so aggressive. That said, I have no idea how he’s graded in the building so I’m not going to cry if we pass on him. I’d love to see Davis and Bates III in this secondary, though.

kf3339

Reaction score
I predict after a trade down we pass on Will Hernandez and he becomes a multi-year All pro at LG for some other team.

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
Trrrroy":2ognmxr4 said:
For me it's gonna be Guice if he's still there after a trade down. I love watching this dude run. But with his supposed character red flags i'd bet he's off the hawks board entirely after the McDowell ordeal.

I would also say Guice, he is my favorite player in the draft. Given how deep running back is, the front office will likely wait to draft one. Also, I keep hearing about these character red flags, but everything I have heard suggests that he is a stand up guy. Can you enlighten me about these red flags?

naholmes

Reaction score
Guice said some team asked him if he likes men but the NFL did an investigation and determined that Guice had made it up. It’s just weird but maybe he was exaggerating or joking about the questions that teams had asked him during interviews. I don’t think it’s much of a “red flag” but they’re saying he is immature, which isn’t surprising.

OP
OP
Trrrroy

Trrrroy

Reaction score
The rumor around draft circles is he's extremely immature, unmotivated, and will require constant supervision.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I like the idea of Hernandez keeping Russell's pocket clean. However, I hope JS trades back because we need the picks and the later talent is a better investment than blowing our wad early. Problem with that then, is once we trade back, Hernandez will probably be gone before we have a chance to pick him.

I don't want Guice or DaRon Payne, too risky. But there's not really anyone that would really upset me if we passed on them. Mildly upset, yes, throwing stuff mad? No.

Latest posts