Best draft podcasts

endzorn

Reaction score
Just wondering if you guys knew of any quality draft podcasts. I try to catch as much of Rob Staton and Rob Rang as I can because they give information that’s more specific to the Seahawks. Nationally I listen to Move the Sticks and First Draft, but that’s usually a bunch of rehashing and general bits of info about the first round.

Any favorites I should listen to?

Husky Seahawk

Reaction score
Not a podcast, but there is a streamer on YouTube that goes by the name of Voch Lombardi. I enjoy listening to his opinions about players because he is very honest and will go against the popular opinions that you hear from mainstream sources. I like his perspective of players as they are solely informed by game tape. He ignores combine numbers, hype, off the field stuff, and just focuses on what players do on the field. His live streams are entertaining, each has a focus and he takes live calls from the listeners throughout. The arguments that occur remind me of old school sports radio.

As a bonus, he posts film session videos where he breaks down the pros and cons of prospects and provides video evidence.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Husky Seahawk":2zhgitpm said:
Not a podcast, but there is a streamer on YouTube that goes by the name of Voch Lombardi. I enjoy listening to his opinions about players because he is very honest and will go against the popular opinions that you hear from mainstream sources. I like his perspective of players as they are solely informed by game tape. He ignores combine numbers, hype, off the field stuff, and just focuses on what players do on the field. His live streams are entertaining, each has a focus and he takes live calls from the listeners throughout. The arguments that occur remind me of old school sports radio.

As a bonus, he posts film session videos where he breaks down the pros and cons of prospects and provides video evidence.

Thank you. I'm lazy, could you imbed a yourtube video. :)

Latest posts