OT Connor Williams

hawknation2018

Reaction score
PFF's recent mock draft has the Seahawks selecting LT Connor Williams. I like this kid. Very good athlete (6'5, 320 lbs, 5.05 40, 34'' vert, 9.33' broad, 26 bench press reps with 33'' arms). Physical. One of the best run blockers in the country. Looks like the perfect RT prospect.

The reason his stock has fallen is due to the injuries he battled through last season. He would also be great at left guard.

He gives us a couple options and hedges our bets on George Fant's return from injury:
LT Duane Brown
LG Connor Williams
C Justin Britt
RG Germain Ifedi
RT George Fant

Or move him over to the right side (which is probably his natural position):
LT Duane Brown
LG Jordan Roos or George Fant
C Justin Britt
RG Germain Ifedi
RT Connor Williams

[youtube]6aYC_hwHHjQ[/youtube]

I have this feeling that Connor Williams is destined to be "that lineman" the Seahawks passed over, joining the likes of Ryan Ramczyk, Joel Bitonio, Joe Thuney, Ali Marpet, Shaq Mason, etc.

original poster

Reaction score
Interesting that you don't have Pocic in the lineup for next season.

I don't, either, for the record (provided the team makes the moves I think they will with the offensive line in the draft).

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
Man do we need a mean, nasty, strong linemen. Once someone mocks it though I pretty much write it off though. The FO is never on the same wave length as the talking heads and pundits.

Kinger95

Reaction score
Lots of good guards and centers in this draft it looks like and not a lot of high ranked tackles so someone might reach on him but he might actually be available at 35ish like cam Robinson last year