Read Rob Staton's blog

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Rob has become the foremost expert on the Seattle's Seahawks draft. He has done a ton of extensive work in all categories. It's simply a must read if you want to understand what Seattle is doing on draft day and the players they will likely be targeting. He has a ton of info on the combine and players we already have and of what value there really bringing to the table with on field spreadsheets that don't lie.. I'm looking at you Justin Britt.

original poster

Reaction score
Yes absolutely 100%.

He really helped me get mine off the ground, too. He's a great guy and really knows his stuff.

His combine piece was particularly excellent, although I read every one of his articles. If my site can be half as successful as Rob's in a couple of years I will be over the moon. Takes a serious amount of time and dedication to do an article every single day.

godawg

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3abjbvky said:
Rob has become the foremost expert on the Seattle's Seahawks draft. He has done a ton of extensive work in all categories. It's simply a must read if you want to understand what Seattle is doing on draft day and the players they will likely be targeting. He has a ton of info on the combine and players we already have and of what value there really bringing to the table with on field spreadsheets that don't lie.. I'm looking at you Justin Britt.

Link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Only issue I have is he recently changed the site design and it looks terrible on a phone

mistaowen

Reaction score
Wish he posted on here more, I know he was driven out around the time Kearly was as well by a few negative posters.

pugs1

Reaction score
original poster":1x5cjawn said:
Yes absolutely 100%.

He really helped me get mine off the ground, too. He's a great guy and really knows his stuff.

His combine piece was particularly excellent, although I read every one of his articles. If my site can be half as successful as Rob's in a couple of years I will be over the moon. Takes a serious amount of time and dedication to do an article every single day.

:ditto: Added your site to my favorites. Excellent content and love the layout! Keep up the good work!

ivotuk

Reaction score
He's got a good story about running backs, and John Kelly looks really interesting. Mayock says probably a 3rd round pick at earliest, and he has "a lot of yards after contact."

"Tennessee’s spotty offensive line in 2017 left Kelly as a bit of a question mark.

NFL draft analyst Mike Mayock recently broke down his abilities, saying he’s best case a third round pick.

“You see contact balance, a burst acceleration,” Mayock said."

https://www.seccountry.com/tennessee/te ... fl-combine

original poster

Reaction score
pugs1":1opoil27 said:
original poster":1opoil27 said:
Yes absolutely 100%.

:ditto: Added your site to my favorites. Excellent content and love the layout! Keep up the good work!

That's very kind, thank you! I put an awful lot of work into it. I aim for one article 5 days a week but more often than not it's 7 articles over 7 days.

ApnaHawk

Reaction score
I love that place. Kearly used to write there too but not anymore I guess.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
So we are going to continue the trend of trading back to stock pile back ups and practice squad players who can really work out well at the cross fit gym?

original poster

Reaction score
brimsalabim":24r3f7b9 said:
So we are going to continue the trend of trading back to stock pile back ups and practice squad players who can really work out well at the cross fit gym?

Depends if you're happy waiting till the 3rd day to make your second pick or not.

OP
OP
N

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
Trade down ok Rob but can we at least see who's going to be available at 18 before we say that's the best move.There are players that could be there that they shouldn't pass on no matter what.

original poster

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":1ylmmf3j said:
Trade down ok Rob but can we at least see who's going to be available at 18 before we say that's the best move.There are players that could be there that they shouldn't pass on no matter what.

Neither Seattle trading down or the team trading up will agree to anything until the 17th pick is in.

They will, of course, discuss certain situations with teams prior to this as they only have a very short window of time to make the trade so the blueprint needs to be there, but nothing will actually happen until the night for obvious reasons.

Latest posts