Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Congratulations 2017 Pac 12

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:22 pm
  • By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Re: Congratulations 2017 Pac 12
Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:25 pm
  • SeatownJay wrote:By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.

Meh, I’m a fan of the UW, not the pac-12. I don’t get the mentality behind NOW rooting for teams I spend the whole season rooting against. I think if you are a great team your own merits will speak for themselves.

I might be a Johnny McJerkface for saying that but it’s how I feel.

Am I supposed to root for the Rams, Niners, and Cards in the playoffs since they are in Seattle’s division???
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:20 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.

Meh, I’m a fan of the UW, not the pac-12. I don’t get the mentality behind NOW rooting for teams I spend the whole season rooting against. I think if you are a great team your own merits will speak for themselves.

Am I supposed to root for the Rams, Niners, and Cards in the playoffs since they are in Seattle’s division???

Difference is, NFCW always makes the playoffs. Pac 12 does not. It's the worst part of CFB IMO.
    EverydayImRusselin
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:47 am
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    SeatownJay wrote:By going 1-8 in bowl games you are officially the worst post-season conference in the history of college football.

The reason you should root for the Pac-12 is if the huskies are a borderline playoff team or New Years 6 team next season, this years pac 12 bowl record will almost certainly keep them out. Luckily though I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about that.

Also coaches from other conferences will definitely use it in recruiting.

That said, I never root for UW. I will root for the rest of the oac12 though.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:17 am
  • This snapped a string of five straight years where the Pac 12 was .500 or better in bowl games.

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:53 am
  • I think the only good thing about this is the fact that 9 teams made it into the bowlmania and that means 9 teams got the conference some financial return on their investment.

Other than that....Boy this year sucked for the pac 12. Even MWC got 3-3.
    R.I.P. Queen.
    Seahawkfan80
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 31, 2017 11:50 am
  • The era we are in of being fans of conferences is ridiculous in my opinion. Almost as ridiculous as being a fan of a specific player no matter the team (basically all of NBA fandom at this point).
    Milehighhawk
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 31, 2017 12:17 pm
  • The (deserved) disrespect for the conference will make it even harder for a one of two loss Pac-12 team to make a four-team playoff in the future.
    hawknation2017
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 9:42 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information