Seahawks.NET AMAZON STOREFRONT

Huskies vs. Arizona State

Discuss your thoughts about anything draft related. Mocks, College and Pro. Knock yourselves out!!! LANGUAGE RATING: PG-13
Re: Huskies vs. Arizona State
Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:19 am
  • The Huskies didn't look like a top 5 team yesterday. They looked like a team that took their opponent lightly. Once ASU kicked them in the teeth, they looked like a team that cowers rather than bite back. Chris Peterson had an off night too. Many of his decisions were horrendous and costly. They just didn't want to win as much as ASU did.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:23 am
  • Shanegotyou11 wrote:All the huskie fans on my twitter feed clowning us cougar fans last night....lmao.

I like wazzu way better then Uw. However, I want my Washington schools to win all their games if not playing each other. I know it's rivalry but...

The Huskies didn't lose by 34 points. As badly as they played they had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. Cougs were out of their game by halftime.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:33 am
  • One bright side about UW and WSU losing is that the Pac 12 may get more teams bowl eligible. :)

2014 Adopt-A-Rookie: Kiero Small
    2015 Adopt-A-Rookie: Tyler Lockett
    2016 Adopt-A-Rookie: Joey Hunt
    SeatownJay
    * NET Staff Alumni *

Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:11 am
  • The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:20 am
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:All the huskie fans on my twitter feed clowning us cougar fans last night....lmao.

I like wazzu way better then Uw. However, I want my Washington schools to win all their games if not playing each other. I know it's rivalry but...

The Huskies didn't lose by 34 points. As badly as they played they had a chance to win the game in the 4th quarter. Cougs were out of their game by halftime.

Yep. You are absolutely correct. At the end of the day or night it doesn't matter. Both were losses. "Ha ha, you lost worse!"
    Shanegotyou11
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:28 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.

Four letter was a joke years ago and will continue to be.

That doesn't change the fact that UW crapped the bed especially on offense yesterday.
    I think the "spooky things happen in the desert" from the past, is in their heads.

Outplayed, outcoached, and outhustled last night!

#3 was beyond horrific last night!
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

May the spirit of our friend The Radish live on forever!

I SO do not care about your fantasy team and who's on it!
    Sports Hernia
    NET Ring Of Honor

Sun Oct 15, 2017 12:01 pm
  • Jake Browning is overrated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dopeboy206
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:19 pm
  • hawkfan68 wrote:
    Shanegotyou11 wrote:All the huskie fans on my twitter feed clowning us cougar fans last night....lmao.

LOL. Still a loss for both teams. "At least our team was in it till the end". Sugar coat it all you want, your team played liked garbage, got out coached, made no adjustments and got your ass kicked by a bottom tier team, same as WSU.

Soon as ASU scored that first touchdown Washington was never leaving Arizona with a win. I don't care what the score says.
    Last edited by seahawkfreak on Sun Oct 15, 2017 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 15, 2017 5:01 pm
  • Sports Hernia wrote:
    sdog1981 wrote:The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.

Four letter was a joke years ago and will continue to be.

That doesn't change the fact that UW crapped the bed especially on offense yesterday.
    I think the "spooky things happen in the desert" from the past, is in their heads.

Outplayed, outcoached, and outhustled last night!

#3 was beyond horrific last night!

It does not matter that you and I think they are a joke, they still are the kings of the sports media mountain. NCAA football is a popularity contest and they determine who is popular.
    sdog1981
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:35 pm
  • Trey Adams done for the season. Big loss. Jordan miller as well.
    JSeahawks
    NET Ring Of Honor

Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:26 pm
  • JSeahawks wrote:Trey Adams done for the season. Big loss. Jordan miller as well.

Huge losses. I wonder if they will consider moving Salvon Ahmed to DB now. Sounds like their depth there is very thin. I believe they were also considering him at DB when they recruited him.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:09 pm
    In 180 games, Walter Jones was called for 9 holding penalties in the course of 5,703 pass plays.
    First Round Inductee To Hall Of Fame 2014
    ESPN #1 Rated Seahawks Player of All Time
    KitsapGuy
    * NET Staff *

Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:31 pm
  • Good, glad they lost. If they were to make the playoffs it would be as the 4 seed, and I have no interest in seeing them get killed by Bama again.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:17 pm
  • Missing_Clink wrote:Good, glad they lost. If they were to make the playoffs it would be as the 4 seed, and I have no interest in seeing them get killed by Bama again.

seahawkfreak
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 17, 2017 8:33 am
  • Missing_Clink wrote:Good, glad they lost. If they were to make the playoffs it would be as the 4 seed, and I have no interest in seeing them get killed by Bama again.

While I agree that it's likely they would lose against Bama, and probably get whooped on, I will still never understand this mindset.

You're literally saying you would rather not have an opportunity to win a championship than take the risk of losing. In one scenario you have a chance of winning a national championship, even you think it's a remote chance, you still have a chance. In the other scenario you have no chance. Why would anyone ever choose zero chance at a championship over a chance at a championship?
    Chapow
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:05 am
  • sdog1981 wrote:The four letter is already burying UW. They are calling them Baylor and saying they are like Art Briles scheduling joke teams. This loss allows them to say “I told you so”. That is another reason this loss stings.

I hate UW as much as anyone but that makes me angry. Yes the huskies ooc is soft. But come on SEC homers, take a look at who your teams played. PLUS the 8 team conf. Ughh.

Anyway good job ASU.
    gowazzu02
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 17, 2017 10:54 am
  • A 1-loss PAC-12 championship still likely makes the playoffs...

However, that's not likely going to happen. The conference is too evenly matched this year for any team to have a good chance at winning out.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:49 pm
  • The Stanford game will be the big one for UW and WSU. If they lose to Stanford, both will be looking at Las Vegas Bowl or similar type of bowl game in December.
    hawkfan68
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:46 pm

Need to go get her, she's money from like 45 yards in has 50 yds or so max.. At someplace called Adams State.

To Be P/C or Not P/C That is the Question..........Seahawks kick Ass !!!!
    Check your PM's, Thank you for everything Radish RIP My Friend. :les:
    Member of the 38 club.
    chris98251
    .NET Hijacker

Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:05 am
  • chris98251 wrote:Image

Need to go get her, she's money from like 45 yards in has 50 yds or so max.. At someplace called Adams State.

Would be an upgrade, but apparently decent kickers have no desire to go to UW. There's probably a better chance of her transferring to Baylor than UW.
    fenderbender123
    NET Veteran

Previous

It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]

Information