Tennessee @ Texas A&M

SeatownJay

Reaction score
The Volunteers are doing it again. After being down 14 points earlier in the 4th quarter, they just tied it up at 35 with under a minute to go.

OP
OP
SeatownJay

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Wow. Tennessee allows the Aggies to drive all the way down to the redzone only to have them miss a game-winning field goal.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Tennessee has to be one of the luckiest teams. All the A&M guy had to do was slide and the game would have been over.

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
pmedic920":2efy4gnw said:
I hate the "aggies"

They'll move up in the rankings. They're a solid team, but not sold on their QB. He missed quite a few throws today. A bit Tebow-ish. The DE Garrett is a monster. He'll be sacking QB's on Sunday's very soon.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":10qsmz0c said:
pmedic920":10qsmz0c said:
I hate the "aggies"

They'll move up in the rankings. They're a solid team, but not sold on their QB. He missed quite a few throws today. A bit Tebow-ish. The DE Garrett is a monster. He'll be sacking QB's on Sunday's very soon.

It's a Texas thing, plus a couple of personal issues.

aTm has produced many good football players and I don't hate any of them.

There is a line in the sand here in Texas, even if your favorite team is TCU or Baylor, you either pull for the Horns or aggies.

I'm sure there are exceptions to this rule but generally speaking, that's how it is.

Latest posts