Predict the Score: Washington @ Oregon

BlueThunder

Reaction score
I'm just gonna throw out, ummmm.... 52-10, Washington. The prize for nailing the score will be a slightly raised eyebrow and an "Atta-boy" under my breath.... 'till I move onto the next thread... :2thumbs:

SeatownJay

Reaction score
I'm more nervous about this game than I was about the Stanford game. I still think Washington wins, 38-20.

cesame

Reaction score
Game shouldn't be close. I'll be surprised if Washington doesn't put up 50+

Think most of us Oregon fans will be happy if the game is still competitive in the 4th Q

SeaChat

Reaction score
I don't even want to think it but I found myself joking with my wife earlier this week asking her "who are the Ducks loosing to this weekend". Don't get my wrong, I'm a diehard Ducks fan, I grew up in northeastern Oregon South Eastern Washington but have always been a devoted Duck fan, I live about 60 miles out of Eugene and have for the past 20 years. I don't know what is going on with the Ducks this year, it seems like the coaches have gone into panic mode, with the play calling and not sticking to the things that have made them great for several years now. They need to step back, regroup, and get back to doing the things that they have done so well and that have gotten them so much further along in their division, up and until this year. Without having any facts to back it up, I get the sense that the head coaches job is on the line and that he is going at things this year in a desperation mode rather than the calm, cool, collected coach he has appeared to be in past seasons. Whatever it is I hope they turn the corner today and start putting together a winning season, before its too late and all hope is lost for this season. The Ducks have a lot of real talent on both sides of the ball, their leadership needs to put and have some faith in them to play top gun football. I'm rooting for the Ducks all Day.