Will Seattle trade again

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To acquire a pick before their 5th Rd. Comp pick?

They will be sitting not doing much for most of 2 rounds while players they've had interest in are scooped up elsewhere.i'm sure the trade of their 4th put a kink in their draft plans.

It'd likely have to involve the loss of a future pick or a player or both

sutz

Reaction score
Seems doubtful they would trade a future pick. They haven't in the past, at least not on draft day.

I think they'll be looking for quantity more than quality going forward. They've had pretty good luck with picking late, though.

Natethegreat

Reaction score
I think with as deep as they believe this draft is they will look to add depth with free agents rather than trade away future picks.

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Unless they trade a player, I think they stand pat.

Largent80

Reaction score
They won't trade. They probably already have a huge UDFA list and those players on speed dial.

Hendo66

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if they packaged a player with a late pick to get back in.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Obviously on the comp picks, but they will acquire three tradeable comp pick for next year's draft.

Seems to me that in a deep draft they might want give up a future 4th for a this year's 5th.

The nature of the draft will change as a result of the ability to trade the comp picks.

cover-2

Reaction score
I could see the Seahawks trading down in the 7th round with the Eagles.

Seahawks 7th round #225 to Eagles for Eagles #233 and #251.

This would give the Seahawks the opportunity to draft a player another player that they would have otherwise gone after hard as a UDFA.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
jammerhawk":3she2sue said:
To acquire a pick before their 5th Rd. Comp pick?

They will be sitting not doing much for most of 2 rounds while players they've had interest in are scooped up elsewhere.i'm sure the trade of their 4th put a kink in their draft plans.

It'd likely have to involve the loss of a future pick or a player or both
As odd as it is that they'd let themselves go this long without a pick, and as frustrating as it is...they had their chance to trade back in the 3rd round (unless there were no offers, which is quite possible).

Either they trade future picks (unlikely) or they package multiple picks this year (also unlikely).

The Hawks always like to take a DB and they usually grab a WR as well. We could use a nice rookie LB for competition as well as a Center.

Too much stuff to check off the list.

With the Hawks having 200 players on their board and a supposedly smooth decline in grades it makes too much sense to load up on depth and hope one or two outperforms their slot.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3atrzdup said:
Well, they traded that future fourth, but we'll have a comp pick (or two) in the fourth, so I'm okay with it if they got a guy that they believe will be that big-time interior pocket collapser.

Yep.