• No - Trade Up

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • No - Trade Down

Votes: 32 71.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Pretty simple question, do you think the Seahawks stay at 26 tonight, or trade? The trade could be moving up or back.

I think they ultimately trade out of the first round.

AgentDib

Reaction score
They'll shop for offers but it takes two to make a deal and I don't think we're so set on trading down that we'll make bad deals to do so (using something like Harvard chart for reference over JJ's).

sutz

Reaction score
Well, not a guru by any means, but history says the likelihood of trading back to the 2d Rd is reasonably high. ;)

I guess that depends on several factors, including enthusiasm of potential trade partners, and whether or not a guy they really want is there, among others.

From what I've read around here, I don't think there is anybody they would trade up for.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It's possible they trade down if they want a guy like Kelly . He has a second round grade with a lot of NFL GM's.

chris98251

Reaction score
Trade down, if John can get a three fer one and with the broad base of talent he was talking about he want's quantity and more shots to stick.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
I voted Yes they will stay at 26. Can't wait to rub it in all your faces when Im correct.

chris98251

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3snm4i69 said:
I voted Yes they will stay at 26. Can't wait to rub it in all your faces when Im correct.

Will you go far far away if your not?

Hawk Finn

Reaction score
Break from tradition and trade up. I don't owe you an explanation.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":3vkh3to4 said:

It's an easy call to say they weren't entirely happy with the Center position last year. Kelly could very well be the pick but he's not a lock as an upgrade and there will be BPA at 26.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/zjwhitman/status/725680040302649344[/tweet]

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
chris98251":1221u4ed said:
ImTheScientist":1221u4ed said:

Will you go far far away if your not?

Be kind to your fellow 12. I come in peace.

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":38ia9dva said:

But you said we'd trade up with Cleveland.

I bet you're not even a real scientist are you.

valentinepoint.gif

Mojambo

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":3pp7mf7y said:
It's possible they trade down if they want a guy like Kelly . He has a second round grade with a lot of NFL GM's.

No WAY Kelly gets past Arizona in round one. It's possible he doesn't get past Indianapolis.

If they want him, they better jump at #26.

bjornanderson21

Reaction score
Northwest Seahawk":397wa8nd said:
ImTheScientist":397wa8nd said:

It's an easy call to say they weren't entirely happy with the Center position last year. Kelly could very well be the pick but he's not a lock as an upgrade and there will be BPA at 26.
The seattle times quoted Schneider as saying they draft for need ( BPA at a position of need) in general.

Having starting-quality CBs sitting on the sidelines as backups doesn't make sense when you have backup-quality OL starting.

The easiest way to improve a team is to fix its weaknesses, which means drafting for need.

Too many people on here think drafting for need = reaching. It doesnt.

Drafting for need DOES NOT mean drafting a 3rd round player in the 1st.

It means drafting a 1st round quality guy in the 1st round who plays a position that is currently a weakness.