Correa

cheese22

Reaction score
A guy I haven't seen mentioned on here that I really like is Kaman Correa from Boise State. He's got good size and quickness, he gets to the QB and he plays with a lot of tenacity. I don't know if he replaces Irvin completely but he can definitely do some of those things for us and he hasn't been going too high in any mocks.

ivotuk

Reaction score
I heard McShay mention him on first draft, so I went and looked at some of his highlights, and I just don't see it. He seems like a 4th rounder to me, but I don't have much to look at our to go off of.

Maybe once I look at him some more, I'll see what's got everyone excited.

cover-2

Reaction score
He is an intriguing prospect. He looks to have good initial quickness, not elite, but still good. I like his non-stop motor, and at 6-3 243 lbs he has good height and bulk for a SAM LB. But he has short arms for a guy his height and that could be a deal breaker for the Seahawks. His arm length is 31 5/8 inches long, which means all our DB's have longer arms than him.

I think teams that run a 3-4 defense would like him in the late 2nd - 3rd round. But, if we were to draft him as an OLB for our 4-3 defense then he will be a little bit of a project. So I would be comfortable taking him in the 4th round.

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I like him a lot. Reminds me somewhat of Clay Matthews in his physical build and the way he plays. He's more a football player than just an athlete playing football. Plays with effort, toughness, and has the intangibles to be a playmaker at defensive end on passing downs or SLB in the base D.

His best fit is a 3-4 defense, but since I don't think the Seahawks require as much athleticism at linebacker as other people think, I think he'd do just fine at SLB which really doesn't ask the player to do to much, mostly just play physical, which is him. I don't see him breaking into the 1st round, but if he fell to the late 2nd round I'd be happy with the pick.

kearly

Reaction score
Kamalei Correa reminds me some of Hau'oli Kikaha last year. Not a great combine, not great size, but really good tape. Kikaha was more impressive, but had bigger injury concerns.

I don't think he'll be on Seattle's radar but I think he was a nice college player. Not sure how he'd project to the NFL. He doesn't dominate as much as he feels his way through the scrum nicely. Decent burst on his edge rush too, but his 1.63 ten yard split makes me think he's good but not great as an edge rusher prospect.