late round prospect: Michigan CB Jeremy Clark

cover-2

Reaction score
We all have late round/undrafted free agent prospects that we love, and my dude is Michigan CB Jeremy Clark. Clark is 6-4 210 lbs, he is bigger than Sherman and it looks like his arm length is 34 inches long. Clark was a safety his first three years at Michigan, then he switched to CB as a senior. He didn't start every game, probably because he was in the process of learning the position. That said, he still had 3 interceptions as a CB. Clark is not a burner or quick twitch CB, but few CB's his size are. I like that he has some experience in press coverage. I also like that when the ball is in the air, he is not afraid to take is eyes off the receiver, to look back to make a play on the ball. I look forward to see how he does at Michigan's Pro Day. I hope we take a flier on him late in the draft.

[youtube]tmqi-eDHxvs[/youtube]
[youtube]kwfsLQp1zN0[/youtube]

In this video Clark talks about his switch from safety to corner in his final year at Michigan.
[youtube]sg6gKtV2RcI[/youtube]

Jeremy clark ncaa football unlv michigan

Jeremy+Clark+Appalachian+v+Michigan+woTloJzFXdHl.jpg

titan3131

Reaction score
I really think that Michigan is going to keep pumping out amazing pro's. Jim harbaugh will go from our hated rival to the seahawk funnell of college talent.

The irony.