The Alamo Bowl: Oregon vs TCU. Finally a bowl that matters!

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Boykin Punched a cop. Idiot. I was hoping the seahawks would draft this guy too. Takes a lot of the fun out of what I thought was the most entertaining bowl matchup. According to reports he was at the midnight curfew at the hotel, then snuck out, got drunk, got in a fight with some heckling duck fans, then assaulted a bicycle cop.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... -bar-fight

getnasty

Reaction score
Yeah he was a guy a wanted the Hawks to draft too. I guess now they don't need to spend a pick on him since he'll be a free agent. Talk about hurting what draft stock you had.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
sc85sis":19iub29k said:
Third degree felony charge from what I understand. Not good.
No surprise considering he punched a cop. Bet they don't reduce it to a misdemeanor but I could be wrong. Police don't take kindly to being attacked. Kid's lucky he didn't get his head split open by a billy club.

joeseahawks

Reaction score
Cowboys desperately need a backup for Romo.
It will be between Manziel and Boykins ... Either way, the boys can't go wrong. Both are Texas kids ...
Clubs and Bars in Dallas can't wait for the draft/off season.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
With Boykin I was thinking something like 58-55 last team with the ball wins. With him now suspended i'm thinking Oregon wins comfortably. Something like 58-34.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Aw come on, bicycle cops aren't real cops.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Streaming the game illegally from Korea, surprising amount of defense.

Love that the sponsors declare "go frogs"

falcongoggles

Reaction score
5 minutes left in the first quarter and it's over. The backup TCU QB is a stiff establishment QB trying to function in a game dominated by speed.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
falcongoggles":1qdpn2qo said:
5 minutes left in the first quarter and it's over. The backup TCU QB is a stiff establishment QB trying to function in a game dominated by speed.
Looks that way. Seemingly not the same team without Boykin. Plus their defense looks like crap so far. Three guys between Freeman and the goal line on that TD run and one juke and he left them all grasping at air.

falcongoggles

Reaction score
Are the Ducks/anyone from the Pac-10 strong enough to challenge for a national championship next year? It's been exhausting watching the small Oregon front get pushed around by the large SEC bubbas.

cesame

Reaction score
So it looks like Oregon losing Scott Frost doesn't hurt one bit

Vernon Adams is really damn good. Offense won't be as good next year with him gone imo.

Darren Carrington is a stud and it's great he's coming back next year.